Explorin' Babbeh Comic! Story by foalout4 Art by gr1m_1

Quite possibly one of the most brutal comics around. Damn! Fucking spouwin’ babbehs…
Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

343 Likes

Wow!! Talk about massive sociopathic tendency! Wonder how long till he goes after his wife and kids…

49 Likes

a classic <3

23 Likes

I always love this story

18 Likes

Those two kids look familiar

15 Likes

This was one of the first pieces I saw when getting into the fluffy fandom and what got me into abuse art

11 Likes

The dude in this one is such an edgelord lmao

17 Likes

I don’t get why

6 Likes

Truly, one of the best abuse pieces to exist. Brings a sadistic tear to the eye.

19 Likes

A brutal fluffy masterpiece and one of the classics.

15 Likes

A classic.

8 Likes

And the narrative isn’t from the foal’s perspective apparently

7 Likes

Its the first time that i see him

3 Likes

M E T A L

6 Likes

Wait. I think I know what the ending means.
When he says “She doesn’t know, but I do.”
If you go back to when he put the foal in the sink, you can see a person in the shower watching. They have green hair and purple eyes. The son also has green hair and purple eyes. So it’s safe to assume that he saw his dad kill foals.

20 Likes

i love it when he chokes the mama fuffy ths whole comic is just amazing man i love when fluffys get tortured

9 Likes

I don’t know, but I don’t think “daddy” is a hugboxer at all… Not one bit…

3 Likes

what exactly is the backstory here? they dont seem to have been raised abused. did he raise them to abuse them and then decided that the baby exploring was a good a trigger as any? was he a hugboxer who broke?

6 Likes

Nah he just has major issues, so does his kid, eventually his wife leaves him over it.

7 Likes

is there a continuation?

1 Like