Candy and Clyde by LongFluffering

Did he slid off her back when she sat down? Bahaha! I often wonder if that would happen, like how much can a foal hang on?

5 Likes

Eat shit bitch hahaha so love
:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::laughing:
Expecting the baby to eat shit and whip ass too ,haha ​​so cute.:laughing:

1 Like

Well… there is many ways to get this mare to start regretting having that baby. Since the baby has sbs, he’ll be breaking out a strom for everything. The mom seems to not know what her baby wants so she’ll probably struggle understand that annoying lil thing, but eventually she’ll start to panic a lot because of her foal “peep!” Constantly. One of the rules is to not make any sounds during night times, but what about day times in the open? What if the owner had a major headache or stress from work? And they come home and hear the mom pleading with her foal to be quiet. I would’ve cracked a bone or two on the mother for not keeping her foal in check.

4 Likes

im very curious to see how they end up after a while of this, ohhh this is lovely!

3 Likes

LOL.

Clyde seems like a little shit, I bet he could learn to use the litterbox, Candy’s just too busy spoiling him to teach him.

3 Likes

Some Mummahs even do a celebratory song when their SBS spawn excretes properly.
But this Mummah tiwed.
Sheer laziness, I would call it!
Fortunately, seeing as how their owner is the type to stay awake, watching for fecal follies with ready anticipation, he might inspire some discipline.

5 Likes

Omg I love your style, please keep it up with this abuse story <3<3<3<3<3

4 Likes

I love sensitive babbehs so much :weary:

They are a burden on everyone around them, they are a net negative by just existing near other fluffs but they are too dumb to realise and just assume the world (and by world to a sensitive basically means its mummah and her miwkies) belong to it.

He do be a cutie tho :glee:

5 Likes

I like them too. I have a soft spot for 'em, they just want love and milk, and are basically fat perma-chirpies.

On the other hand, you gotta admit it can be funny abuse 'em, and they are devoid of personality.

4 Likes

Something in that little blue bastard’s expression when he was shitting makes me think that even if he can’t say anything to express it, there’s a malice in his mind.

3 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

“Mummah won’t gib nightime miwkies. Babbeh poop on fwoor”

2 Likes

That was the impression I got. That or something similar to it. I think it’s the vein in the head.

2 Likes

The vein and the tongue curl. So we’re on basically the same page.

3 Likes

Sweet.

Surprised the owner didn’t punish the baby instead, but I like what he’s going for, pitting them against one another.

2 Likes

This sounds a lot like what I suggested, but I never mentioned making her resent him, although that is an interesting twist. Ooh! Maybe make it so after Candy comes to hate Clyde, she tries to hurt/kill him but keeps failing and injuring/humiliating herself, with him either oblivious or else laughing at her misfortune each time. Bonus points if the owner laughs too, and/or rewards Clyde for the entertainment. Baby’s heaven is Mummah’s hell!

3 Likes

It was totally your comment dude! I was wading through the cesspool that became that post and I found it lol! Thank you for the inspo!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ugh, your fluffies are just so GODDAMN HUGGABLE! Either the regular show of affection or squeezing until their guts come out like toothpaste, but I know I want to.

3 Likes

Oh boy, this is how i like it!

3 Likes

The more I look at the image? The more I’m convinced Clyde was forcing that shit out because he didn’t get fed when he wanted. Add in Candy knocking him off her back when she told daddeh she was a good fluffy and I’m certain that little blue bastard is sensitive AND spiteful

4 Likes