Foal 2 ending - Selfish Choices 5 (Cmss for 3kindlyones (InfraredTurbine)

Another ending for Selfish choices 5. Only (01) foal left now.

Cmss by @3KindlyOnes !

For endings like these, art covers for stories, and so on, feel free to contact me!

74 Likes

Seeing the thumbnail before the whole context and first thing that popped up in my mind was that Spongebob episode where he turned into a snail lol

Fantastic work! I like how it practically looks like it’s just barely wearing its old form like melted skin, nice piece of body horror.

15 Likes

Thank you, Turbine knows how to make my bizarre caption pop with art XD cuz it looked better thsn i imagined

4 Likes

I’ve played too much Pikmin 4 as my thought was to toss pikmin onto it to kill it for it shell to bring back to the pod.

3 Likes

Always nice whenever an idea becomes better than what you were imagining! Great idea for the end all around too, love stories where it incorporates magic or anything supernatural of that sort too.

4 Likes

Same it is a change of pace for physical abuse and stuff tbh not often utilized

3 Likes

on the bright side
he does have a mouth in the case that he needs to scream

7 Likes

What a way to go for this one , at least it is alive and can still “eat” waste :laughing:

5 Likes

Nice. I’m glad to see Baba Yaha turn up. I wonder how the fluff snail gets along with her house?

5 Likes

Reminds me of that Uzumaki chapter

6 Likes

was about to say the same thing

shit was terrifying

4 Likes

Definitely got the same Uzumaki vibes as the others! Uzufluffi?

2 Likes

Well the house won’t step on him…if he’s careful and he has a house on his back. At least he won’t get eaten by animals or Fluffies.

2 Likes

Omg the picture cracks me up!! :joy:

4 Likes

Would you still abuse fluffies if they were turned into a snail :pleading_face:

2 Likes

yep

2 Likes

my though was Uzamaki by Junji Ito

3 Likes

It’s been forever since I read Uzamaki, dang that is actually even closer yeah, with the melting-looking slime too

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Its like the Heavy Weather arc of Stone Ocean.