Selfish Choices 9 - Foal 06 ending - (Cmss for Ezpete ) (InfraredTurbine)

Well, no one could say it didn’t try
Cmss by @ezpete !

Part of Selfish choices 9
3 foals left

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!
Also consider Commissioning on this sale :slight_smile:

87 Likes

May i ask the context plz?

3 Likes

I mean it’s cool but what the heck happened

3 Likes

Got used the way coal was supposed to (fuel)

1 Like

If I had to guess, @3KindlyOnes and @Ace , I think they had to give him some sort of medicine via his eyes which left him temporarily unable to see (I’ve had something similar before, burns like hell, awful stuff, hated every moment of it), he got scared at being blinded by it and tried to run to safety… and ended up scurrying directly into a furnace.

Which just goes to show why you should never even try to help these fuckers, it’s just a waste of good medicine.

13 Likes

His eyes were glued shut because he tried to run away constantly

1 Like

It was found by some workers of an industry, and taken there, to have some acetone to clean its eyes, unfortunatelly, it was too afraid of all noise and people looking at it, and wel… it is now a little coal :d

15 Likes

“Why didn’t we install a door for the furnace anyway?”

“Wasn’t room in the budget for it. It was either a safety door or restock the break room fridge with Diet Coke.”

“…I think we made the right choice.”

12 Likes

<3

Thanks, cuz i was wondering where they were

1 Like

No problem, I’m sorry about the confusion lul

2 Likes

Nah it was my confusion cuz i couldn’t see the obvious signs lol so no biggie

Acetone to clean it’s eyes

Well no goddamn wonder it was scared lmao it had a reason that’s for sure

3 Likes

Yea my idea was someone would realize there was superglue and try to remove it to help.

1 Like

Does it count as dumb human because they didn’t think to block the path or use a box?

I thought the lesson was to always secure any openings in an environment where you wish for a fluffy to survive, else they’re likely to find a way to accidentally kill themselves or at least make you wish they had.

lol

Blind and burning to death. Love it.

Hahaha stupid shitrat.