Selfish Choices 9 - Foal 07 ending - (Cmss for ) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup folks!
A hugbox ending for Foal N7 From Selfish Choices 9 !

Commissioned by @toofymunstah!

Other foals left available!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to send me a pm :slight_smile:

73 Likes

She’s doing a great job, thank you again!

9 Likes

“Ugh, get the janitor one of the residents shit on the floor again.”
“Wight… Wesidents.”

15 Likes

I love it when fluffies that are genuinely good fluffies get jobs like this❤️

4 Likes

Kek !

It would be funny if the whole Fluffy rabble got a good ending.

3 Likes

What a sweetie.

Lets hope her back doesn’t give out from pulling that cart, or she trips or takes a nap at a bad time and a resident doesn’t get their medication in time.

Sorry… awww pretty lil lady :glee: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The lawsuits this nursing home will have after the elderly die from septic salmonella infections from fluffy shit

1 Like

Have you ever been to a nursing home in the States? Between bedsores, MRSA, COVID, malpractice, handsy attendants, and that one nurse that always has someone code on her shift, fluffy shit will be the LEAST threatening to these elders health. Hell, with having to sit in shit-filled diapers for 36 hours, this may be the only time the FLUFFY is the most hygienic thing in the room.

3 Likes

Rather disappointed the first two fates have been happy. Shame I can’t afford to end one.

1 Like

…fluffy poop would smell less.

1 Like

If the elderly are sitting in shit filled diapers for that long then the fluffy shit would probably end up crusting on the wall too. Fluffies are known for spreading disease like Salmonella and E coli, it’s part of the reason Cleveland fell.

1 Like

Bet those residents are grateful to have Rudolph there. I can just picture their sweet precious smiles.

3 Likes