Selfish choices 6: Foal 4 (Bubbles) (Cmss by Internetdoashouting) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup!
Ending for foal 4 from Selfish Choices 6 !

last foal available now.

Commissioned by @internetdoashouting !

Hope ya like it!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time! ^-^

116 Likes

Its sorta like they became an artificial SBS foal sorta?

12 Likes

let’s say… kiiiinda like that. an SBS foal would at least complain about stuff sometimes

11 Likes

Fluffies must exist in an uncanny valley of stupidity.

Most of them are in the valley, too dumb to look after themselves but just competent enough to annoy humans with their inane idiocy. Some Fluffies are on the far side, with just that little boost of intelligence needed to survive on their own without human intervention.

And then you get those on the near side of the valley like this poor bastard, an absolute travesty of moronic existence, literally too stupid to hate because they have no fucking idea what’s going.

20 Likes

I like it it gave me some ideas :melting_face:

2 Likes

Good. Lobotomizing these dumbfucks is a mercy.

3 Likes

Lol well drawn and hilarious!

1 Like

“Wan…derp?” The question mark really sells it, like he’s not sure. A regular “wan’ derp” loop would be funny enough, but a “not sure if wan’ derp” moment/loop takes it up to 11.

5 Likes

Oh it wants to die but it’s too derped to even realize it

2 Likes

This is the point where your typical fluffy “euthanasia” becomes actual, humane euthanasia.

If he didn’t want to be lobotomized then he shouldn’t have been a whiny brat

Damn he’s chunky. What’s the little girl been feeding him? Copious amounts of play-dough?? At that rate, he’ll probably die of impaction.

Ehehehehe. Great work as always.

Or blood loss if he regularly shits literal bricks. Another story I read had a fluffy eat two tubs’ worth of the stuff, and it all came out at once as a single, hard mass, along with an alarming amount of blood.

2 Likes

he will probably eat dirt and enjoy it

1 Like