Selfish choices 6: Foal 2 (Happy little Coal) (Cmss for 3kindlyOnes) (InfraredTurbine)

It’s here, the ending for the last foal of Selfish Choices 6: Foal 03

Commissioned by @3KindlyOnes !

Text:

Taken in by an exotic animal and garden hobbyist, Coal was promised a big safe space with plenty of big grass to play in; nummies and sketties; a nest and his own herd to be in charge of as well. It was everything this little foal could’ve demanded from his new dummeh daddeh and more, it was much better than the stupid shelter. After all Coal was a Smarty now, with his own herd of micro fluffies he could talk down to and order around at his leisure, this feeding into his napoleonic complex. His owner rounded up the herd of several micros and Coal onto a warm blanket and placed them not in his house but into his greenhouse terrarium which looked more like a lush rainforest moreso than a typical gardening greenhouse. The herd was placed into the heart of this new and strange environment with a bowl of spaghetti, a few toy blocks and a water bowl and was left to play and explore in this fluffy paradise…or so they thought.
Over what felt like many forevers but was actually seven days, the very slowly discovered they weren’t in paradise but instead it was Green Hell. The terrarium was inhabited by various exotic arthropods and carnivorous flora that made this place cruel and unforgivable for the herd, picking them off one-by-one in ways too gruesome to describe. By some strange twist of fate, Coal was the only one left, witnessing the grizzly remains of what was left of his herd everywhere he looked. The foal found no joy in playing in yhe grass anymore and instead was plagued with dread and paranoia, as it felt like there were munstahs everywhere. This psychological strain was too much for the once proclaimed Smarty and they snapped as their mind was now broken, for Coal had derped himself and reverted into a scared infantile chirpie babbeh pissing and shitting themselves out of fear and calling out for a mummah as they suckle on their hoof making only chirps and peeps. He continued to cry out for milkies and comfort from a mummah that isnt there for the rest of his short miserable existence until one of the predators has found their helpless prey.

I wanted to post the text for it sepparated, otherwise the picture would have to be a little larger xD.
Ends here Selfish choices 6!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me !

81 Likes

Sorry everyone for going overboard with the text and for how long this took :sweat_smile: and thsnk you Turbine looks amazing :clap: :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

Oh no!..

1 Like

-anyway.

1 Like

Carnivorous Plant having a very wriggly meal.

16 Likes

Fluffies being used as live food for other pets, what a classic

2 Likes

A wonderful end!

2 Likes

And nothing of value was lost as another “smarty” shitrat bites the dust.

2 Likes

The Glowing Eyes Eyes of the spider It’s really Really creepy but awesome

1 Like

I fully endorse spider-based content

1 Like

ohhhhhh such a crazy ending, i love it!!

1 Like

I want descriptions

@3KindlyOnes do your show

2 Likes

My show?

Oooooh ok ill pull them out just a sec and these are my sort of thought about ways the micro herd met their end.

Ahem…

1. There are ants that dwell in holes in bark so was some pegasi micros climb a fallen log to explore and look for nummies and are swarmed by ants and torn apart.

2. Imagive a small cave or indent in the soil under a rock sheltered by fungus and above are bioluminescent glow worms with stivky string they are using to lure exploring babbehs thst see the pretty light and get snared to be oulled up and eaten.

3. A soon mummah finds a pretty orchid as a nesting home but the flower is home to an orchid mantis that snatches her and makes her abort whilst it feasts on the live prey.

4. Some micros see a sand pit with holes and think its a litterbox but is the sand trap home to antlions which catch any of the fallen micros and the multiple sandy critters drag them down into the burning sand to feast.

5. A micro toughie leads his special friend to find nest and nummies but only finds the demise at the hands of a trapdoor spider which pounces and bites him to drag back to its trapdoor lair.

6. A fat spoiled bunch of foals and mare find the slimy nectar rich butterwort flowers but are in for a surprise when they are stuck like glue traps snd the leaves curl in around them to digest them.

7. A couple of stallions find a ground pitcher plant and lick the nectar getting drunk and fall into the acid pool pit below.

8. A babbeh finds a venus flytrap when exploring or finding food for its mummah and to the Mare’s horror the plant eats her bestest baby and it wont open no matter how many times she hits it.

9. Cole’s micro special friend finds a big pretty flower called a rafflesia which stinks like a corpse, she dumps her poopie babbehs in it but succumbs to the bacteria and suffers from fluff falling out, infections, blocked throat and rotting away.

10. A poopie reject tries to hug a devil fingers seed pod but its adhesive bristly slimy texture has him trapped forever hugging it.

Couldnt fit these all in 1 pic sadly :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I rather enjoyed that. Thank you

1 Like

Thanks man.

Greatly appreciated :grinning: thank you for those kind words, really made my day

2 Likes

Heh, I actutally wrote a story about this

1 Like

… eh welcome to the jungle lil fluffy or should i say WELCOME TO HELL ~