Sketches and WIPs (Pastry_Knight)

Once again I have filled a sketchbook, and like a quarter of the things in them don’t see the light of day as I lose interest, or they were posted in response to other peoples posts and I want them on my account because I am weird, and now that I need to get another sketchbook the likelihood of me finishing them diminishes to near zero.

Think this was in response to an infraredturbine post, but I cant seem to find it. (Edit, It was, I’m just blind Write a smol story 11 (InfraredTurbine) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

Recreating Violets bad day, an old booru post of mine, fucked up the text and then forgot about, I do want to finish this though.

This was supposed to be the morning of xmas the year fluffies were the most in demand present to get, then people found that the fluffies were not finished, so they all go in the bin for shitting everywhere.

Another infrared inspired set Selfish choices 6: Foal 2 (Happy little Coal) (Cmss for 3kindlyOnes) (InfraredTurbine) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

I really need to learn to do multiple panel things on multiple pages as I am rubbish at laying things out. And if I did it on multiple pages I can still just edit them back together nicely

Vampire fluffy fears nothing, but should.

Slaughterhouse kill room, another project scuppered by my poor planning.

What the fluffy mother did to deserve the saw trap. Fluffy in Jigsaw Trap (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

46 Likes

Your fluffies have quickly become one of the default ways I picture fluffies in my head, up there with @infraredturbine and @wolfram_sparks or Abuse Sir.

5 Likes