Selfish Choices 8 - Foal 1,2 and 5 ending - (InfraredTurbine)

Sup folks!
So, I’ve decided it’s been so long since I released SC8, so I decided that I had to do this, since no one adopted le foals.

This shelter is a caring place, foals here have the best care they can, but due to not much people funding it, and the costs of the whole place, sometimes some foals are discarded, specially the ones that are more expensive to take care of.
A certain night, these last 3 foals, were taken to a place to be put down, being promissed a new home that they wanted to much, and finally being able to reach it.
Too bad it wasn’t as planned…

Decided to end it already, hope you guys don’t hate me for that :d
I plan to do a Christmas version around December.
Also I’m sorry for the picture being kinda blurry, I’m trying all the brushes I can on this new tablet, to see which one works better for fluffies ^^

• End of Selfish choices 8

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

82 Likes

Wild, it’s almost like… there’s an overpopulation of fluffies, and even the “free” market has been saturated…

This is honestly the most true-to-life ending.

17 Likes

What’s even funnier is it’s the fucked up ones too, cementing that reality even further

6 Likes

I might need to do some of this…

I had thought about getting the purple one, but this is a better end to be honest. Only the tiniest flicker of hope before a prompt pinning.

2 Likes

Aww too bad so sad babbehs!! If I’d known they were available I’d have taken that cute little carrot in the middle :frowning:

1 Like

I wanted to but I just haven’t the money currently.

But, why not just crush thier little heads in your mighty human fist? A lot easier than hitting just the right spot with a pin.

2 Likes

Ya couldn’t do a job right the first time and now look … you got a paralyzed turd …

I like the part where they die

2 Likes

that orangy-gingery one has lovely colors, ill take him and give him a loving home and all the sketti and tummy scratchies he can handle :heart_eyes:

oh… too late, oh well sucks to suck dum dum hold that L, ratio didnt ask seeth cope. :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

1 Like

Its very fitting and a nice detail thag the one that was originally thrown into a trash can would be the last one, and the one with the botched death realizing its likely not getting a new home and is just being disposed of again

1 Like

Hah, exactly the end a useless shitrat deserves- to know that even given a second chance it still fails to find a person willing to put up with them, either as a pet or as a toy of abuse. Too many of them to even give away for free.

Surprised they’d be willing to waste a pin on a fluffy though, a simple neck twist would waste less materials, but these poor shelter employees do seem to be on the less experienced side. Well, they will be getting some experience now!

1 Like

Its malding in skettiland as we speak

Frankly they were just not fun i feel to torment if that makes sense why I didn’t grab any