Selfish Choices 8 - Foal 3 ending (InfraredTurbine)

Sup Ya’ll !
Ending of foal 03 from Selfish choices 8 !

Commissioned by @ezpete !

3 FOALS left for selfish choices 3. I’m thinking of discarding them off the shelter right into the trash if they’re not adopted in a few weeks tbh, Cause I wanna launch a Christmas version next month, so if you wanna get one, they’ll last just for a few more weeks :v

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

81 Likes

It didnt occur to me at the time, but how would the puppeteer depict Pinocchio turning into a donkey?

5 Likes

The New York Times wrote: “The look of horror and realistic crying adds a sinister edge to the otherwise happy song, hinting at the darker themes of Fluff-nochio’s story to come. Highly effective if not for the wailing ‘puppets’ drowning out the song. 3 Stars.”

21 Likes

4 Likes

When are we going to get to the part where he burn his feet/hooves off?

1 Like

If the others dont get adopted they can be all in one big thing… like being adjusted and changed or augmented into a Fluffy Freak show for humans and fluffys to point and laugh. But dont sorry poop on the attractions or you’ll join them.

I think they going to trash would be better, cause it would mean like nobody wanted them neither the shelter anymore xD

3 Likes

Hey, wait, how’d he get his tail back?

1 Like

PUTTIN ON THE RITZ

2 Likes

Nice spotted, I added a tail to the wrong fluffy

2 Likes

I love how horrified and miserable they look!

1 Like

To be fair, I could picture the person who did this stapling a fake tail on. For the show.
Also, I love how the star couldn’t give two shits about how horrified his backup dancers seem to be about the situation.

1 Like

Dancin’ babies love attention and will steal as much as they can from other fluffies. They remind me of dogs that would push others out of the way to get pet.

DANCING IS FORBIDDEN

2 Likes