Bad choices (InfraredTurbine)

Well, next time enjoy more the warm home you already have shitrat

For Commissions, illustrations and so on, send me a pm :wink:
Foals available for SC8

118 Likes

Now who’s fault is that!?

12 Likes

From her front window, with a warm hot chocolate in her hands, the owner looked out towards where her Fluffy had spent the last two hours trudging six feet in the snow in search of ‘bestesh speciaw-fwiends’ or whatever he had cried about before rushing out into the cold, too stubborn to realise his fuck-up.

“Freeze you ungrateful little cunt.” She hissed at the shivering form before taking a sip from her mug.

31 Likes

Drown the fucker I will go make you some more Coco if you do

4 Likes

You don’t want to drown Fluffies, they die too quickly, never learn their lesson.

You leave them to freeze, Fluffies are stubborn, never dying when they should, they’ll always try to hold out that little bit longer, running on a fool’s hope of a home and warmth. You want them to live long enough for that hope to burn out, then once they’ve given up all hope, that’s when their body shuts down.

6 Likes

Can I at least break there leg to cause the frostbite to get worse?

1 Like

Oh fuck yeah

4 Likes

pops my knuckles and smiles greedily Fuck yeah stomps right onto there left leg

1 Like

6 Likes

If I had to take a guess it ran away because it wanted to have babbehs and ran away but because it was winter and with all the snow it likely didn’t make it too far, stupid fluffy should have listened to its mother

1 Like

oh god this is close to something I wanted to do

1 Like

Ha! Too late for that shitrat!

1 Like

Imagine it’s literally 2 feet from the door.

2 Likes

Fluffy be like this:

Then like this:

2 Likes

If you can eat all the snow and num your way back to the front door, you may stay.

who knows the brain freeze might derp him considering how sesitive these thing are to temprature :shrug:

4 Likes

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

2 Likes