Selfish Choices 8 - Rejects Version (InfraredTurbine)

Sweet new Selfish Choices, this time with rejects, I love how Selfish Choices evolved into being a shelter trying to have the foals adopted along with descriptions for each of them as the Shelter giving descriptions of the foals for customers

9 Likes

Wake up babe, new Selfish Choices just dropped

7 Likes

It’s the same shelter from The folly of hope ^^
I plan to show more about this shelter in the future

5 Likes

oh I love that detail, they really do try and help every fluffy out there no matter the temperament or condition they are in, I enjoy when the shelters actually care about the fluffies

7 Likes

Shit. Normally I like seeing who gets abused, but I actually feel bad about this one.

Hopefully it’s not like that last one where everyone got abused. It’s more fun not knowing. I hope Nascar becomes a happy and famous fluffy racer.

2 Likes

Man, I’d love to take the green alicorn with no legs, but too bad I’m broke. :pensive:

3 Likes

God… this is the saddest, most pathetic bunch of fluffies I’ve ever seen.

Amazing work as usual.

2 Likes

Yes yes yes, this will be sooooo brutal

2 Likes

Well at least they’re trying to keep the fluffies alive and help them find new homes.

1 Like

Okay prediction time (i dont think ive got a 100% yet)

1. Hugbox-Ish (Colors are quite nice he might get lucky)
  2. Hugbox
  3. Abusebox
  4. Abusebox
  5. Abusebox
  6. Hugbox
  7. Very Abusebox (theres only one place that horn is going, i know this community)
1 Like

At this point this is just katawa shoujo, but with fluffy ponies :ahahaha:

2 Likes

Damn, life really fucked these foals in the ass. If anyone can write a hugbox ending for any one of them that doesn’t feel forced, I’ll eat my hat.
(Well, except Cloudy/Foal 4. He doesn’t seem cognizant enough to know how fucked he is.)

´wait, not everyone got abuse endings in the last one

Oh goodness me, you really are lining them up for some real misery (or extreme hugboxing) with this collection, ain’tcha?

1 Like

You know, you could make a sorta hugbox or neutral ending for Foal no.7, you could give it the basic fluffy necessities and instead of a ball or blocks, give it bubblewrap to pop with its horn.

On a side note you could regularly shave its horn like trimming toe/fingernails and regularly shave it to an extent and sell the shavings for wig donations.

1 Like

Someone was gonna buy an abusing ending for it, but I guess the person gave up xD

1 Like

I feel like Cloudy is like Mr.Gumby from Monty Python, it’s face just says “My brain hurts!”

1 Like

You’re right, i just remembered the brown foal. And the yellow one just got a haopy ending.

I know he was a smarty, but i kinda hoped he’d get a hugbox ending, and im shocked to see i was appearantly not the only one.

1 Like

Considering picking up one of these guys when I get paid tomorrow. Surprised they haven’t already sold.

1 Like

Are you the companion edition to Soundtracks For The Blind?

1 Like