Selfish Choices 8 - Foal 6 ending (InfraredTurbine)

Sup folks!
Another ending for Selfish choices 8! < There are some foals still available :smiley:

You got everything you wanted: a house, food and even a friend. Then how it would be possible for you to be even sad ? a commission by @Stwumpo can answer you that:

Some foals available

Consider grabbing one for an ending of yours :V
For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

Also, a big comic is almost here

104 Likes

Omg, is Racecar

6 Likes

poor little guys.

Axle breaks are common occurence I am assuming? and then they need to drag themselves to the pit lane because cant replace that just anywhere

8 Likes

God, this is delicious. I need to see a full fucking comic of this.
Someone get on it!

8 Likes

Bahahahaha they’re both so fucking sad yessss

6 Likes

lmao should start pointing out what a good fluffy racecar has been with how he knows to never make bad poopies and give him treats as a reward so he’s even heavier

7 Likes

Nah he’s forcing his friend to struggle for him everyday
what a bad fluffy he is >:(

6 Likes

(post deleted by author)

que piernotas

1 Like

Those gains, tho. Every day is weggie day for Nascar!

5 Likes

A fluffy sadder than Racecar? Wow, that’s a feat!

4 Likes

His main purpose is providing Racecar with a new way to get even sadder

3 Likes

giving fluffies herculean tasks and then punishing them for failing to complete them is always so great

2 Likes

Good thing the owner keeps the food and water all the way across the room from the litter box. Don’t wanna smell poopies while eating.

1 Like

No see they eat from different bowls. Each bowl is next to the OTHER fluffy’s litterbox. So they maximize walking but ALSO have to smell shit while they eat. In fact, the best opportunity to minimize work involves purposely eating WHILE the other fluffy shits.

3 Likes

This owner is the most complex human character in the fluffy world.

Is Nascar at least happy with loved when not carrying Racecar around? Lol

1 Like

Yeah but it’s inherently tainted by the unequal power dynamic between him and Racecar, so he’s never able to really enjoy it.

2 Likes

even when he legitm tries to make him happy, in a certain way it ends up making him more miserable I’d say Kek

3 Likes

Toppest kek

1 Like

Darrell: I’m confused. Is this a happy ending or a sad ending?
Jack: It’s an ending. That’s enough.

1 Like