"Selling Runts" by wolfram_sparks (FB ID: 28138)

Refuse to elaborate

Yeah, Blueberry in my headcanon’s had to put down runts, he oversees every birth in his herd. He doesn’t enjoy killing runts, but he knows they won’t survive for long.

And runts always break the Death of Fluffies’ heart.

Stonks 101

Overly edgy.

I don’t want I stupid mare who have good and bad “babbehs”.

Every day I click onto this site and thank my lucky stars this is all made up because I simply wouldn’t have the willpower to not adopt a crying mare if I was already adopting one of her foals.

1 Like

Buy them all to kill them all.

1 Like

As a hugboxer, I suggest the breeder/store-owner should be asking the mare why babbeh is bad. If it’s a “poopie colour” you’re probably safe to take and bottle-feed it, if it “nu smeww pwetty” get a vet. (Also, pets shouldn’t be store-bought. Go direct to a good breeder.)

Buy them all, see if the “bad” one can be saved, and then either way feed them all into a meat grinder for pig slop.

1 Like

I would adopt the three and torture the living shit out of the bestest baby while his or her mummah watch in horror… and then take care of the bad baby c:

1 Like

I’d take the runt anyway. Not sure if it applies here, might depend on the head canon, but I’d imagine that just like everything else the runt of the litter in most cases turns out to be the best in the litter. With the right amount of care, that sickly little runt could make one helluva comeback.

… how about i take all three of you home ~ ( aw hell the dam horn is out again ) this way you can keep bebeh ( who the @#$% am i kidding ??? Im gonna kill that lil shit infront if her ) and all of you can have sketties ( NOT cause you mummah dearest will be a milk bag for the runt