Semi-designer Adoptables (By: Fox S.)

Welcome to FC and all that.
You seem to be making a splash already so i am sure you wil do well here.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

1 Like

God I love all of them-
Welcome to FC! No need to be nervous, you’re doing a great job ^^

Could I see black boi?

2 Likes

Hey there! Welcome to the FC, these look great btw!

Hello there and welcome to the community!

First of, these are some fantastic adoptables and it’s really hard to choose since their all so good.

Secondly…
Here is where we are at now…

Edit: I just remembered the limitations one has when starting out on FC, so my helpful tips were not helpful and I made the decision to remove them.

Question time!

Screenshot_20221127-075427__01

Are there any hidden special markings on these 4 or are they like the red & yellow one with simple designs?

Screenshot_20221127-075659__01

May we see the full body versions of these 4, please?

Heyo, sorry about that really long wait, i got hit in the face with a reply limit that i had no clue existed. Also did you mean the black and blue one or did you mean the the that almost looks black but is really just a dark green?

1 Like

thanks! and also yeah lemmie send em. They do all have patterns, I was hoping to trick someone with the purple flufy but I guess not.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20221127-070802__01__01

I’m 100% taking this one and will take another one as soon as I can make my mind up about which one to take. ( They all look great by the way)

Edit:

I finally made up my mind thanks to other people adopting and limiting my options a little.
Thanks guys!

Screenshot_20221127-070802__01__01__01__01__01

I’ll be taking this one as well.

Screenshot_20221127-210833_DuckDuckGo
Screenshot_20221127-210942_DuckDuckGo

Aww I could barely choose, but I like these too. I’ll draw them up if I get the okay :3

Before I meant the dark green, but after seeing it it’s not my style. May I get the ‘PS4’ dood and yellow stripes (the one next to the dark green)?
Next time you make adopts, try to also include an ‘updated’ picture (as Sire did) so others have an easier time haha

@moderators please give Fox a higher tier, I am pretty sure they deserve the member rank

yep, you can snatch em!

The pop fluff and bootleg PS4 are yours!

1 Like

Thank you!

Oh that thing.
You are currently level 0
Just keep posting and you wil hit level 1 in a week or so the restrictions will become a little less restrictive.
By the time you hit level 3 the restriction will be gone.

This is a “feature” of the software to encourage participation but keep bots and trolls out.

2 Likes

yw!

1 Like

Well that’s some nice info, thanks! It’s a little kinda annoying, but better than being taken over by spammers or other internet people who can’t contain their silly.

I hit the same brick wall at first
From what i remember the limit is first 10 replies and 3 topics a day
You can’t edit your posts untill a full day later.
Then 25 and eventually those restrictions will get lifted.

( or be raised so high it doesnt matter)

Just keep posting.

Can I take the ones I have chosen?
I didn’t get the ok from you yet.

I forgot, but yes, take them!

1 Like

Thanks!
I can’t contain my happiness.
They are amazing.

1 Like