Send ice || Vae (me)

I know 28°C is nothing, but damn does my room feel like a firepit…
Also thank you everyone who sent art ideas, imma get to them ^^

The current plan is those gore ideas > fluffies as food collab > one or two comics > Pandora&Nero, as there are some important plot details

34 Likes

I feel you

3 Likes

Indoor 82F is always worse than outdoor 82F, it feels like the heat is trapped inside with you and won’t leave you alone.

4 Likes

It kinda is, as there is no wind (can’t open window, even hotter outside)

1 Like

Shit my friend, that sucks. My heart goes out to you. I can down a cold can of whatever for you if it’ll help.

1 Like

Know the feeling. I rather freeze to the bone than sweat. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m the exact opposite. I hate the cold. I’d rather be too hot than too cold.

1 Like

where I am 28C is just about the low temperature at night this time of year so count your blessings :sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

1 Like

I don’t like hot or cold, but I’ll take either one over dryness any day.

1 Like

oh I feel you. I know it’ll get worse, but now it’s just between feeling nice and turning on a/c

Where do you live, if you don’t mind me asking?

When it comes to heat and cold to me it’s more the thing that if you’re cold you can put on more clothes but no matter how hot you become you can only strip down naked. Can’t exactly get cooler by crawling out of your own skin so… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

same

1 Like

you’re not supposed to post private info on this website, but generally, somewhere in this forsaken wasteland :smile:
vista

2 Likes

If that’s a wasteland it’s a damn beautiful one. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Humidity doesn’t help, we’ve got storms lately and anything above 70° F is a nightmare

1 Like

well, the cacti tell me it’s somewhere hot, so all my respect to you. I’m dying in a mild climate lol