Send Level Ideas (Eded_ted)

Have any suggestions of what an above average intelligence fluffy herd could build that would be entertaining to throw fluffies at?

The available recourses can be seen above (Objects can be duplicated as much as necessary)

The game is a re-creation of angry birds, so keep that in mind

Non-important info

The code came out in such way that it is easy to add more objects to the map. So if you have any ideas of things that you think I should add I may consider thinking about it.

13 Likes

Have the herd just pile everything into the tallest structure they can make, just making a giant blockie tower.

4 Likes

A forest survival level with water hazards and predatory animals patrolling the area.

1 Like

Some ideas …

A cabbage stand if you want a meme joke.

Otherwise I Trampoline with various hazards around it if its not too hard to code. Basically bounce the fluffy into more thing? Maybe make one of them an italian restruant wth an open window?

1 Like

chirpy baby collectives when you get them all, you get a secret ending where you have a special friend with babbehs.

2 Likes

Alternatively the babbeh thief bonus round stealth mission. A foal-less mare sneaking around stealing foals then have to try and feed even though she don’t have any milkies to give.

2 Likes

I feel like almost every one of you misunderstood the idea, the game is a re-creation of angry birds and will not contain any puzzle/adventure features.

I am merely asking ideas for levels, not ideas for how the game in itself works.

1 Like

Tower of pillow fluffs with foal-in-a-cans as ammo

1 Like

A level at a zoo ehere chucking the lil fucker over the wall and see which exhibit it lands in and animation of it getting torn apart by various animals

2 Likes

Legos, Lincoln logs, those giant foam bricks, anything made of glass, bottles of various chemicals they found under the sink, Those multicolored stackable cups.

If you are looking for level ideas you could do a beach level with sand castle elements,
Warehouse level with explosive canisters and various objects that product flames like blow torches.

Looks like there is already an alley level or I would say landfill level with trash bags and cans.

1 Like

A group of Fluffies stacked into a pyramid to simulate a Fluff Pile.

No walls.
No defenses.
Open to the elements like the foolish creatures they are.

Could be an idea for the first level maybe.

1 Like

Hooman, wook at hewd’s mineycwaftie town!

‘Castle’
Row of towers
Spell out “huggies” and “wuv”
Sad little housie made of trash bags
Level designed to look like a row of dominos and/or bowling pins
Actually Good Fort Design but with a weak point
Clowns. Everything needs more clowns.
Environmental storytelling. Like put most of them inside their shelter with the reject left outside with the trash.

1 Like

Pyramid. Also for the lols make a glass house with stone at the top. Not sure if the code works that way but it’dbefunny. Also consider sketticans. Give the player bonus points/stars if they destroy it.

1 Like