Separation (InfraredTurbine)

So long last baby!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

Long story nobody asked for (Commissions / Life)

Yep, that’s right, I’m accepting commissions again, to anyone who’s willing to commission me.
I vanished for about 3 months, let’s say I got a second job, so it would basically eat my whole day,
I was working from 7am - 9:30 pm in both :d so I really didn’t have time for anything left, even stopped drawing. Whenever I had around 30m to 1h free, I used to play the new zelda which is amazing xD. Let’s just say the second job moved to another city for 6 months and was like “Nah, we can leave ya, thanks for all your work, but goodbye, good luck!”.

So now I’m back to having only one job again (Teacher) as some know. I’m having some free time again for drawing, for commissions… fuck, to even live now! I have time to have lunch now without being in a fucking massive hurry ._.’

So that’s it, I’m taking commissions again, feel free to contact me here or on discord: Matt__#9892
I just won’t be taking comics, but story covers, single art or even 3 pannel short stories would be great ^^

Drawing of my fav skin I made yesterday nobody asked for. kek (non-fluffy)

94 Likes

Why wait until tomorrow? Breed her now before the depression hits.

13 Likes

Breed breed breed

2 Likes

So so happy to have you back turbine!! glad to hear you have some time to enjoy yourself again.

7 Likes

You can see the mare is sad and exhausted :cry:

Love that robo art taking selfie :blush:

Sad bout that new job :frowning: Make sure you get some rest time to time.

5 Likes

Excuse me! 2100 is that? its purple and blue! not terrible colors but this breeder is pissing in the wind if he thinks hes getting 2100

that thing better be able to crack safes or write dissertations or something!

2 Likes

Pretty sure that is an inventory/tracking number, not a price.
Cows, for instance, often have tags like that on their ears.

3 Likes

Oh… was gonna say, these fluffs better be fighting crime for those prices.

1 Like

Rest man! Rest!

And wow that foal is extra poopy!

1 Like

Love to see a mummah separated from her foals right off rip. Unable to even lick them clean nor share her sweet, stupid songs with them. I love to see the suffering and sadness in that mummah’s eyes.