Seven and Lisa (by Spacesheep)

Some of you may remember Seven from back when Pumpiikin owned him, I now own this little shit! Pumpiikin had originally scrapped him, but she sold him to me the other day and I love drawing him! The woman in the picture is his new owner Lisa! She’s a fitness influencer. I hope I’m posting this image in the right category, I wasn’t totally sure since Lisa takes up a good portion of the picture but it’s still also a picture Seven. This is the biggest drawing I’ve done in ages and I’m surprisingly happy with how it came out! I’ve been having really bad confidence issues with my art so it makes me really happy to actually like something I drew for once!
Edit: almost didn’t notice I tagged it as abomination by accident, I fixed it though lol

20 Likes

Remember: there are no mistakes, only happy little accidents!

It is nice to hear - & see! that you are pushing some artistic boundaries: considering the obscurity of our community, this is the right place to do so :disguised_face:
The only thing i have seen cause any serious scandal has been outright tracing: Roy Lichtenstein would have a hard time here :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Seven looks like an insufferable prick who thinks he’s better than everyone else. Look how haughty-taughty he is in Lisa’s arms! I’d expect no less from an influencer’s fluffy.