Sewage backup (carniviousduck)

51 Likes

That’s what happens to battle fluffs that fail.

1 Like

These new septic gimmicks are intense.

1 Like

And that’s why you break their necks before flushing.

I know they probably should drown, but life hates Fluffies enough to keep them alive for longer suffering. Make sure they’re dead beforehand to avoid these problems

4 Likes

Push it further down the tank with the plunger handle :ok_hand:

1 Like

“you know, this is just the downstairs toilet, and frankly I don’t really want anyone using this bathroom. Just seal it.”

like The Cask of Amontillado

2 Likes

Where is this foal stuck?

I love this so much. The fluffy has been living who knows how long in dark, stinky pipe, eating nothing but human feces - and the humans didn’t even know about the life of misery going on beneath their butts! :rofl:

Dumb dad joke sort of related - Literal Turdpress: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBbPIxkYfPI

I couldn’t imagine what it would be like for waste water treatment operators to find… stuff like that guy. I remember seeing a grit channel and apparently, you very rarely find wedding rings or something, but mostly a ton of grit = gravel and sand that gets through the system from storm drains.

Now I have an idea for a fluffy pony that keeps unclogging the sewers to keep it from backing up due to slow-moving sand settling. AKA the reason pumice hand cleaners are banned some places. Water-saving has unintended consequences, kek. “Too much diwtee wawa!”