Shadow faxlabs skettie machine files by shadowraiden23

Shadow sat in his office looking at various files and sighs - okay file 9007 - pulling up the files and watching the recordings of the new skettie machines each one working and none of them were out of order - hm … lets see what happened to day

The video started off with a feral family a mother with her bestest on her back and 6 starving foals 2 were alicorns 2 were unicorns but bad colored and the remaining two were beautiful colors but the mare only cared about her bestest as she lifted up each one into the machine - okay … so fat bitch and bestest … go figure - the video continues showing inside as the foals were being loaded into individual boxes that held a soft bed and warm milk for each one as they settled down while the sketties were dispense which was a large amount - … - the mare and her bestest gobbled down the food - hm glade i made the choice of this design - the mare was still hungry and tried to use her bestest - go on get more sketties ~ - the mare dropped her bestest inside the slot as it closed - just how stupid is … nvm - he watch as bestest was shoved into a can and marked rejected - 3…2…1 - the can shot out at the mare causing her to be launched into the wall splattering her head as her bestest babeh cried inside the can - MUMMAH HWELP BESTEST AM STUCK !! - noting the time stamp was 4 days ago and there was a heat wave at the time the fat foal was cooked alive in the can -

Shadow sighs as most recordings show different fluffys and one abuser who tried to break into the machine to get to the foals only to have the machines reject can shot into his groin as the machince first line of defense aside from a sorry stick he chuckled as the abuser laid on the ground holding his now shattered family jewels and swearing to sue who ever put the machine there but only got knocked out by another can - well now seems like we caught the guy who broke in the last ones … - he continued to watch the recordings and noted the labs having a good reputation among the states hugboxers and abusers alike - well now hopefully these little ones get here soon so the nurse mares can take care of them … - shadow notice a E-mail popped into his inbox - … - he opens it and it was from the F.L.F warning him that they’ll shut down his labs and rescue all the fluffys - okay ya want to play that game huh - shadow reaching into his desk and pulls out a cell phone -

At the F.L.F hq - what the hell ?? Whos calling - the leader picked up the phone - hell… - the man stood there silent - you really think its funny to threaten me … i know where your bases are and i know your family’s homes … - the man’s eyes widen as he realize who was on the other end - you know i can make things extremely difficult for you guys … like ones mother who in a care facility that needs it monthly payment … or to the wife who needs her treatment … and the desperate father trying to get his children back from their mother … - the leader sat down - now your gonna shut up and shut down … other wise bad things will happen … and i promise you and the others will not like it … so you got 2 hours to think it over - the leader hears the call ended - … we’re so fucked …

1 Like