Shadowfax labs bad smarty herd meets Cannibal fluffys shadowraiden23

Shadow watche several videos of different parts of the lab from medbay where Melissa and Melinda were helping a mare give birth to the roof were bert had set off a few fluffy fireworks as it was the new year to the one part of the lab were hunter fluffys ( Cannibal fluffy ) had their own rest area - …hm … - he notices a recording that was dated last night and played the recording- … well i’ll be …

The smarty had led his herd of 9 mares and 4 toughies into the labs hunter area hoping to claim it as smarty land but oh boy they were in for a lesson that would cost them their lives as the smarty approach a earthie stallion - DUMMIES FLUFFYS DAS AM SMARTY WAND NAO !! - the smarty delcared as the group 8 ignored him - mmm DID POOPIE FLUFFYS HEAR DIS AM SMAR- before the smarty could even finish a silver stallion stood up before him and was twice his size - … shuddup dummy smarty dis am not yu wand dis am shadow wand and you are twesspassing - shadow smirked at the recording as it continued to play as the 4 toughies tried to charge at the silver stallion only to be thrown to the side by his brothers - man … i really like that lil guy and i can see why bert likes him to - the recording continues showing the 4 toughies having their legs ripped off one of them having their balls chomped on and spit out in front of his face - yu … am nothing … - the mares all huddle in the corner surrounded by 4 different colored fluffys who smiled showing their sharp teeth as the smarty only having one leg had his head pinned - which wan is smarties special fwend ? - the silver stallion stood there waiting for the smarty to say something

It only lasted 6 hours as the 8 hunters had dealt with the bad smarty hard and all 5 smartied were pillowed and missing parts them as their mates and children watched in horror as their smarty was ripped apart along with his foals leaving the mare on the side line as Melinda walked into the hunters lodge - what the ?? … dante … what happen ? - dante looking at Melinda explains in detail how it happened- … i see - she turns to the mares and now traumatized foals - sorry ladies but it seems your all to broken to be saved - she notices one filly hiding under her mother - p…pwease nice wady t…take babbeh - one mare who was the mother of blue filly holding her up for she didn’t see what happen - … alright at least one of you can be save - she takes the foal and instruction dante to guide the broken mare to the incinerator as Melinda survey the one sided battle - … man these smarties are dumb … - the recording ended as a report was logged

3 Likes