Shadowfax labs Bert's birthday by shadowraiden23

Today was a special day for bert as his two nieces had surprised him in his makeshift shed on top of the roof of the labs - happy birthday - he was surprised as they walked him outside to some home cooked meals - well now … I didn’t think anyone remember - Melissa giggled as some of the fluffys were waiting as well with home made gift cards - well now …didn’t uh except this … - Melinda handed him a cold beer of his favorite brand - so … uh i take it hard ass isn’t coming up ? Or do i have to uh - melissa shrugs - he said he has something to set up for ya and was gonna wait in the field for ya - bert chuckles- alright i’ll go after every one eaten - the fluffys cheered as they handed him their gifts each card was hand mad showing drawn pictures of bert

Shadow was waiting out in the field with something special - hm … - cerberus looking at shadow and taps his leg - hm ? … sorry little guy got alot on my mind - he kneels down and pets the black stallion who layed down looking out in the field - ya wanted to see me ? - bert walked up - yeah i did… - he walked over to a tarp covering a table and pulls it off - well I’ll be a son of a gun … they gave ya the green light !? - shadow nods as bert picked up the micro gatling gun - how !? - bert turns to shadow - leave to having some … redacted information on officals peta and the F.L.F as a form of give us the green light - bert chuckled knowing what he ment - so uh is this it. ? - shadow shook his head - nope there 2 more … - berts eyes widen - NO …- shadow smirked - yep … also tracked down some of your old buddys and got ya some targets

Bert was happy man despite growing older he stood there with his new toy - wait a second … you said buddies ? - he looked at shadow who pulled another tarp off of a caged - you remember mr bert right ? - the bitch mares and smarties looked at him and huddles together while shitting themself - ho boy they remember all right but uh doesn’t the lab need these ? For us … testing the dangerous stuff ? - shadow laughed a little - not really … we have to many as is and i though why not let a red neck do what he loves most ~ - berts eyes widen - brother … you read my mind - cerberus was muching on dead fat foal while the mother cried for her bestest as it tried to run while no one was looking - so does this mean ? - shadow nods - have fun with them ~ and Melinda will be joing ya - his smile grew wide as looked at the table with all sorts of items to use from a firework to striker boots and the fluffys from the bad part of the lab made him cry tears of joy for shadow and his nieces had made this day the best one ever

1 Like

Is it a fluffy Gatling gun? Different from a mini gun by the fact it’s cranked powered and each rotation fires a fluffy.

Its a portable one that bert tested first hand and called dibs also its not hand cranked its battery powered

1 Like

He’s gonna kill so many fluffys.

Oh yeah