Shadowfax labs berts X-mas abuse failure by shadowraiden23

You are bert a born and bred southerner 56 year old man who’s entire family had cut out of their lives why ? Cause they don’t like ya abusing the " poor fluffys " which constantly appear on your land … but enough about that you moved from the swamp lands to the top of a lab in which the only two family members who are still speaking to ya work at … you hate the boss for unknown reason and always pick a fight with… and get knocked out by him so far the bouts are about … 25 - 0 but you still try every time ya see him to fight … and lose over and over again til finally you said " I WANT A GOD DANG JOB HERE !!! " the boss who looked at you and you now know his name is shadow just walked away while your niece walked up " … i think he gave you one "

Its been uneasy working with others and the abusers the labs hires but hey you get the best gigs you though " well shoot dang look at this beauty ~ " bert smiles as he approaches the items which is a smarty cannon and just sits in the gunner seat as the techs explains " Yeah yeah just point and shoot thats all o gotta do " he though as pulled the trigger " ohhh hooo ~ I CALL FIRST DIBS WHEN THIS GETS RELEASED !! "

The months passed as bert wised he had more to do and watched as the fluffys of labs were decorating a tree with the help of others you even see your other niece helping out and thats when you got a idea " hehe just wait til mid night and I’ll show em krampus has come ~ "

Night had fallen on the labs as bert donned a krampus costume with a chainsaw " gonna get them real good with this - he walked into the abuser zone of the labs " lil bad fluffys ~ guess who’s here ~ " reving up the chainsaw as the caged smartys and bitch mares all collectively shat themselfs " HAHAHA man i got them shit rats good ~ now time for the others " bert though as he made his way to the nursery " lil fluffys gue- " before bert could even finish he was whacked over the head by a baseball bat " ow who ? " he turned around as Melissa dropped kicked him " THOUGH I TOLD YOU JAMES TO STAY OUT OF THE NURSERY !! " bert was on the ground covering himself " MEL ITS ME !! I- " he was still getting beaten down as he notice shadow walking past in Pj’s and holds up a sign saying " not dealing with this " Mel its me !!! " bert notices she had stop " uncle bert ? " Melissa stood over him " yeah its me " she sigh and just whacked him in the family jewels and left him on the floor " oooh god me balls … me balks " bert passed out and woke up in the med bay in the morning " never again " he though to himself

( happy holidays everyone hope you guys have a safe x-mas )

1 Like