Shadowfax labs files bad mother candy and princess by shadowraiden23

Alright time for one of our … least favorite files on two fluffys - pulling up a image on the labs screen showing two colored fluffys one pink and one white - these to were a surrender to us and are a major cause of so many headachs around the labs … not only that but they are the main reason we keep undesirable colors away from them - typing in and showing a few videos -

1. Security recording of day care: subject candy

Candy being a newly surrender and extremely spoiled lil fluffy has been causing to much trouble for Melissa and several other staff members… why ? Cause she would try to enter the nests of soon mommas and try to steal their foals - the video shows how candy got into the nursery and was about to grab a foal - sadly most of the audio was not available due to the amount of swearing this one has said - it shows a tech grabbing candy and placing her into a sorry box - she had broken the 2 strike policey and is now awaiting punishment

1. Security recording of brown foals play pen: subject princess

Turning to another video showing the white mare breaking into a brown and other earthie colors pen - princess here had seen and tried to harm the foals inside the pen which … - pulls out a ipad and reads the files - oh had some wild patern fluffys mixed … huh - look up from the tablet - she was about to harm a filly when she was tackled by a wild patern fluffy nurse and was pinned down by our residents toughie Vincent- the video shows princess being tackled and pin down a tech walked over - she’s was put into a restain sorry box and is awaiting punishment as well.

Sadly the strike policy has never been broken before but now it has - pulling out a small box out of my lab coat and opening it - … no its not smokes its just some choco sticks i keep on hand - pulls one out and closes the box while puting them away - anyway we show these videos and pictures to our lab fluffys mostly to discouraged bad behavior and what happens when they go into what most call the gates of fortress - face palms - any way both are on their way to a dark room and will be awaiting punishment and corrections … that is all for this file

2 Likes

I’d find it hilarious if there was a animatronic Halloween decoration with glowing red eyes that would occasionally let out an evil cackle to scare the Fluffys shitless

Why do ya think the draaks like it there ?

You sir are an artist!

Aw thanks and i recently post another lab files