Shadowfax labs files dark room and the wall by shadowraiden23

Okay since this is a restricted file from the red zone of the labs please note most of the fluffys that are sent in there go through what i call the " correction " on their behavior… some might make it through the program intacted others … simply are broken beyond anything and well … they derped they selfs to a point were we just milk bag’em

1. Dark room: subject princess

The video will show a very dark room only visible through night vision and please note this was before the draaks were summoned by accident in that room - the video starts playing as princess is shown strap upright against a metal plate - normally i’d be the one in the room making sure the program we put the bad fluffys through works but this time … i decided to let a abuser we call oni take over - princess could be seeing struggling as a the white mask appears and dissappears from her sight - princess was in a state of panic at the time when - oni jumps out of nowhere - SCREEEEEEEE !!! - princess could be seen crapping herself as oni laughed and backed away slowly - they jump scared her … this repeated for about 7 hours til princess had a heart attack and passed away … - shuting off the video- her remains here taken to the incinerator and burned.

The wall: subject candy

The wall is nothing more than sorry boxes held against a wall where yet again bad fluffys are left in for days months or even years … sadly we have had a few pregnant mares stuck in the cages due to them bullying others and one giving sorry poopies to a nurse mare … - the video starts up showing candy in one of the sorry boxes strap down and with tubes shoved in her ass and special place - candy was sadly beyond help of the program and was left there - pulling out a tablet - it took a few days for candy to derp and well since her baby obsession could not be cured let alone helped she was sadly milk bagged and is still on the wall as of right now

turning off the video - yes i know the red zone of the labs is the abusers paradise but i have a strict rules of not removing a fluffy or foal unless they broken the 2 strike rule … to which most abusers would have told me to shove off only to realize that they work for me … also if anyone calls for a reference for a moron named james please note i will tell them not to hire his sorry @$$ !!! Its bad enough i had to pillow 6 mare and 8 stallions to be sold to abusers last week

1 Like

If I may make a suggestion, have the oni mask have a glowing or strobing effect to scare and disoriented the fluffy even more.

Yeah i’ll keep that in mind and please note this was before the draaks had taken over the room

What is a draak?

Fallen angels monsters that are ancient shadow creatures that i guess roam around the dark forest and night during medieval times and speak in a long dead language

It’s a creature that a popular fluffy artist created. Seems to be the next jellenheimer as people from Reddit are inserting them into their stories as le creepy Jeff le killer slendergay monsters, and just ruining them in general… Not that they were ever that interesting, but at least they were original when they were first created.

1 Like

Suggestion for fluffy experiment, put a fluffy in a wind tunnel to see how “aerodynamic” they are.

Already did that one with the foal planes … - sighs - god just once i wish none of them hit the eject button

I was thinking more along the lines of strapping a smarty down in a wind tunnel to see how it handles high force winds or just to do it for fun.

Yeah i cam see doing that