Shadowfax labs fluffy plane 1.0 by shadowraiden23

Okay - claping my hands - so the techs this time worked out the bugs and everything else… and we have 3 versions of the fluffy plans i will go over - turns on the projector

1. Foal plane 1.0

Unlike the first version where we used a foal named - hurks a bit - bestest ( god that leaves a bad taste in my mouth - this time we used a good foal who kept a diaper on with the promise of a reward - showing the first one with a happy magenta alicorn filly - meggy was our little test pilot for this one and did pretty well for her first time flying and we took extra care when building this one and making sure the battery life lasted about … 8 hours charge … and when the flught was done meggy got her reward which was sketties … and a special home with one of our techs also it comes with a parachute that auto deploys

1. The abuser land rocket

Unlike the first one this was more geared to abusers from keeping the foal or smarty/bitch mare strapped in while the rocket reached speed up to 50 mph … okay i lied its 100 mph cause some one added a rocket to it and and removed the wings and added a spike to the tip … to which in one test we had a couple smarty and a bitch mare lined up with two of these bad boys needless to say the smarty lost his balls and the mare her life due to the rocket plowing through her with her bestest in the cockpit dying of a heart attack …

1. The Hunter plane

Okay so say if you have a feral herd in a open field and ya down want to wast ammo … well bert was the one who uh … came up with this one and cause we know hunters have that one fluffy who loves to hunt its own kind so yeah … this was again not my idea but berts cause his farmer friend has lost a lot crops to the " DEM DAM SHIT RATS " his words not mine and basically this plane would be controlled by the hunter while the fluffy acts as a spotter from the sky …- looking at the notes - it can hold and fire up 400 BB pellets and 4 under wing mini missiles … - looking up from the notes - this is basically used for eliminating herds while making sure to strike fear in them - sighs - we have a prototype already being tested and each one is currently awating the green light well 2 of them anyway so uh yeah … also the labs are taking fluffys who are unwanted and giving a 75% off a new fluffy coupon for fluffmarts everywhere… we also pay for unwanted colors for a good price so ya thata all for this one