Shadowfax labs fluffy translator by shadowraiden23

Okay time for a item i didn’t think would work … - pulls out the tablet - item number 001 fluffy translator is a well as it sounds a translation unit that is fitted to a collar around a fluffys neck which should help us understand fluffys a little better - pulling up a video -

The video showing a white filly with the translator on - what is this ? - the lil filly was shocked when her words sounded normal - why can i speak like a normal person now and not as a fluffy ? - a tech in the room explaining that the item was to help others understand fluffys alittle better - oh ? Am i good fluffy then ?? - the tech nodded and they pet her - so how long do i have to wear this ? - the filly tilted her hear - for now ?? Okay mister - she happily sat down as the tech prepared a special reward for her - what is ?? Sketties - she clapped her hooves together as the tech sets the bowl down - thank you - the video ends there -

As most can see the results of the first test we successful but about 5 out 10 collars worked … most of the time it shocked the fluffy to a point of reseting them to … chirpy phase - facepalms - and other times other languages were spoken to which is good but the item is still in trial phase so yeah we’re still working out the bugs

Imagine the confusion when a fluffy suddenly speaks swedish or swahili instead of what the person placing the collar on it expected. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Already had 5 of them … thankfully they were good got rewarded for it