Shadowfax labs layout by shadowraiden23

Okay been meaning to redo this one since i messed up the first time -_- so here a re-take of the R&D labs layout and hopefully you guys like it

1. Reception: the first part of the labs and were folks can come to either adopt or surrender their fluffys and yes i have had a few crying kids here to which they are show the next area of the lab and well security is also located here

2. Daycare: recreation of a fluffys natural environment which is split into 5 sections 1st one being a fluffy park where they can run and play 2nd is the bowl fluff pond which isn’t really that deep mostly for safety of our flufflys 3rd and 4th are nest areas to which we keep the familys together and some times we have to separate fluffys from each other … we can’t let them give special hugs cause to many foals mean to little space and the 5th area is the med bay were soon mommas and checks up are done in

3. Main lab floor: here we test and design all items to see which works and which don’t… also here is located the many test rooms from prostected legs to food items … and the brown room ( everyone now calls its ) also here is were many offices are found we also have a alot of fire extinguishers around and on hand

4. Cafeteria: hey folks need to eat and so do the fluffys ~ while there is a food dispenser here the fluffys also enjoyed the skettie machine the 2.5 version where they can press a button on skettie day ( mon and sat ) and where we some times get field trips so folks offer fluffy nuggets ( chick nugget shape fluffys ) making sure they kids eat first before entering the day care area and playing with the fluffys there

5. shipping and receiving docks: pretty much were we get most ferals shipped in along with surrender fluffys from mills breeders and seized from police raids on illegal mills so yeah … also where our trapper teams is located at… and where smartys are separate from their herds while being sent to med bay for quarantine before being let out to play

6. The restricted zone a.k.a the abusers paradise ( … really guys ) this area is locked behind a red door or the fortress door as most call it cause well its a metal door anyway its a similar layout to the main floor but each room is designed to … how to put it … to break a bad fluffy … each room has a different setting to them … from 1 room being pitch black to a room where a bitch mare is strapped into a seat and is forced to watch her bestest slowly and painfully die in many ways and one full of draaks yes those draaks and some how convinced me to let them have the room for fun as they call it but really what they do is chase the smarty and bitch mares around before … yeah not saying any more than that and we have the hanging line room … we let bad fluffys hang out there ~ and the sorry box room so thats all for the restricted area

Anyways i hope you guys like this one and i do have lab spaces open for anyone who like to rent one for battle fluffs next season tools and meals are free and please try to ignor the crazy man on the roof … thats uncle bert … Melissa and Melinda uncle

1 Like

No basement?

Can’t put one in mostly due to funds being allocated to the areas

Then creepy shed?

Uh … more like having a off shore thermal plant

I was more referring to having a creepy shed on the property where they keep the particularly bad fluffys.

Oh thats why the dark room is there ^^ we keep the bad ones in there

Is it cold wet and musty?

Yep ~ also has a abuser who uses a monster mask to scare the ever loving shit out the bad fluffys

Might I recommend this kind of mask

They have that one but in white

Beautiful

Might do a file on the dark room though ~ and whos know how many bad mummahs and smartys were scared in there