Shadowfax labs Melissa's rage by shadowraiden23

You are Melissa a 24 year old red head who works at a laboratory taking care of foals in the nursery but there are days you felt like something was off… like the days you have a mare removed from her nest by force cause she turned smarty and tried to hurt a alicorn mother and her foals or when you had to beat the ever loviny stuffing out of your uncle who you though was some one else who you use to work with but still today you though was gonna be a good day … boy were you wrong …

Melissa walked into the reception area of the labs drenched by the rain - mel you okay hun ? - the receptionist took note of her soaked top as she handed her a jacket - thank you tiff - Tiffany noded as shadow walked past using a newspaper to cover his face as he powered walked past everyone - mornin… - she quickly covered up and walked into the nursery as the foals all greeted her with hugs and nuzzles almost as they knew her day started off rough - aw thank you guys ~

In the nest of the mummah sat a really bad mare who hated the alicorns who had biggest nest she would constantly try to lure a alicorn foal to the nest just so she could hurt it … well to day she was successful she had broke a alicorn foals legs and tried to stomp on them when their mother knocked you down and carried her foal to safety as she struggles to get back up … by was to fat due to her being a soon mummah but that chance was taken away as a hand gripped her scruff had and lifted her up - so …you really done it this time … bitch

Melissa was sitting down when the alicorn foal ran up to her crying - mummah am worstest mummah cause meanie mare stomp bebehs weggies - she stood up and ask another to take care of the foal while she walked into and saw the one who did it and grabbed her - you really up and done it now … bitch - the mare could see Melissa’s happy demeanor had chance as she protested - NU CARE DUMMIE MUNSTER GET FOREV- before bitch could finished she was punched in the gut by Melissa- i gave you one chance … and you blew it - she walked out of the nest area with bitch in her hand - mel you … - bert looked at her and notice she was pissed - … I’m uh gonna go this way - the mare tried to get others to help her but none of them would as she was taken to a very bad place

Bitch was roughly thrown on to a table and strapped down - well now since you decided to hurt one of my special friends its only fare i you pay for it - the mare only glared at Melissa when she shoved a tube down the mares throat - what to do - Melissa was never abuser but she wanted to make bitch suffer - hm … i know ~ i’ll take your babys away - the mares eyes widen as Melissa walked over to a cabinet- hm … ah ha - she pulled out what looked to be a vacuum clearner but it was modified to inclued a incubator- now then lets start - Melissa shoved the tube into the mares special place and turns it on - NUU TUMMY BEBBEH AM TO SOON ! - bitch tried to struggle as she felt her tummie babys were taken away from her and were now housed inside the incubator each one were fully developed and one was like her but she would never see it - now then their taken its time to finish - Melissa was quick removing bitchs legs then her eyes and tounge - now look at ya … a worthless milk bag - she turn away as her cheerful demeanor had returned as she left bitch on the table as the doors closed and the room darkens it self

5 Likes

The bloody hand of mercy: Giving a helping hand to those in need mercy while using that same hand to ruthlessly beat those who deserve none.

This goes who show even a kind heart person can have a darker side to them