Shadowfax labs nonster in the night by shadowraiden23

It was midnight as fluffy family was runing from 5 other fluffys 2 of them were toughies 2 mares and 1 smarty as they ran into the loading area of the labs as they cornered the family - dummies yu get worstest hurties !! - before the small herd could even react 6 other fluffys appeared behind him - hwelp pwease mummah and babbehs !! - the six looking at the five as the smarty walked up only to be thrown into a trash can

Shadow who stayed at the lab walked to the loading bay only to hear the sound of crying - … aw hell - he walked out side to see cerberus and his herd protecting a family as two toughies were pinned and the 2 mares cowaring in one corner as 3 fluffys showed their sharpen teeth - … cerberus did you throw the smarty in the trash ? - the black fluffy nodded - good job - he kneels down and pets cerberus as the family looked at him - its okay their not gonna hurt ya - the mare crying as she held her last foal in her arms as the stallion walked up to shadow and explained what had happened- i see … so the smarty and toughies gave 4 of your foals for every sleepies … im sorry to hear they but my lil friend here is gonna take you inside while i deal with them - the mare nods and follows cerberus inside while mares while the stallion limped along side

The smarty who had landed in the trash can rubs his snout as it was bleeding - dummy fluffy am gonna SCREEE BAD UPSIES !!! - the smarty was held in the air as a black tendril held his tail while the toughies were held by their legs and the mares by their necks - give me one reason not to kill … - the smarty looking at shadow who’s one red eye glowed with a hatred of the very hell he’s going to put them throught - dummy family nu deserve tu be happy !! - shadow’s eye glowed brighter as his form blacken - wrong answer … - he ripped apart one toughie as the mares could only choke out a whimper watching the body fall to the ground ripped in half - now give me a reason … - one mare choked out - am s…soon mummah !! - shadow tilted his head to the mare - … why should i let you live ??? When you didn’t let others live ? - the tendril holding the soon mummah became a large maw and chops down on the mare before dissappearing into the ground leaving the smarty crying out for his special friend - now one last time … give me a reason not to kill

There was cold silence in the night as shadow had left the mare alive - w…wana die … wana die - she was traumatized to a point where she had watched her mate get ripped apart burtally as the smarty sinking into the darkness screaming as it devoured him alive - … - shadow was quiet as cerberus had fallen asleep near the family - … - he dropped the mare into a cage and left her til morning - I’d better delete that security video … - he though to him self as he walked back to his office to lay down

2 Likes