Shadowfax labs R&D success items by shadowraiden23

Okay i listed the bad items now time for the goods one and depending on how many successful ones i got so far

1. Foal drone: its just like a baby fluffy smells like one and can be used for the following: comfort for mares who lost their young, trapping feral herds, helping pillow fluffs to find some comfort before passing on and with out the its well … skin it looks like a fluffy terminator

2. Skettie machine 2.5: a none kill verion that stills takes foals but houses them in a nursery built in and dispense sketties in determined amounts for each foal put in and will reject fat foals such as bestest babbies which cannons them back at the mother with reject stamped on it and field teams will pick them up, over 200 and counting are being sent out

3. Rocket smarty: just don’t ask me cause some of the techs took a page from a certain coyote and well this was a result… a smarty strap to a firework so happy 4th everyone ( note will not put into production)

4. Smarty cannon and portable version: ever wanted to make use of a smarty ~ well i gone and done for ya with a cannon thats shoots the dam shit rats and can hold 5 of them in the chambers while the portable holds only 1 so yeah - sincerely uncle bert ~ p.s i need more ammo !!! - face palms - note i was not the one who wrote this … it was the twins uncle

5. Bowl pond: got a several ideas and seen others do this as well to which i have to say nice work and kind inspire me to make one in the lab since we have 16 bowl fluffys who were removed by force from their homes so this is just a simple pond that can be built in one backyard for their bowl fluffy and sea fluffy to get some exorcize in and is safe

I think thats all i can think of for now and if any one has a R&D item they want to see worked on let me know or just want to turn one of the listed items into a comic or drawing… go a head

1 Like

Didn’t you just post this?

The one before was the failed items this is the ones that actually worked

I look forward to seeing more