Shadowfax labs R&D team files and fluffys

Alright i think its time we introduce our selfs - standing in front of camera - first off we have - gets shoved out of way - sorry sir but i really need to do this first ~ - a lab tech smiled and waves - hello im Melissa one of the techs here in shadowfax labs im in charge of the daycare part of the labs and - another walks in noticing me on the ground knocked out - Im melinda mel’s twin sister and in charge of med bay … um speaking of which … why is our boss on the ground ? - Melissa backing away slowly out of room - um n…no reason and gotta go !! - she runs off - uhhh why does she - sits up and holding my head as three fluffys waddle into the room - um I’ll do the fluffy intro here - she lifts up the three foals - first off we have bella ~ our blue unicorn - the lil foal waves - next is jax and jojo - the two waved as well as i got up - their our personal fluffys so uh yeah you wanna take over ? - siting in a chair - yeah and thanks Melinda- Melinda nods as she picks up the foals and heads out of the room - right then im shadow the owner and head of R&D and yes its the same R&D thats been doing a far better job than hasbio … since their lawsuit … a certian foal bed was uh … - coughs - yeah better not say and well there are others like out trapper team lead by jonna our security team Matthew leader and our … - hears the smarty cannon going off in the back ground - resident gun nut/abuser uncle bert … just don’t ask how he go this job and well we will continue to make items that help fluffys in the best way possible from the skettie machine 2.5 to foal drones … and show case the failed items … most of which have been destroyed… burned and … crushed … - facepalms - and we also have spaces in labs open for battle fluff players if anyone needs a workspace … just ignore the screaming coming from the restricted area …

Suggestion,Mare Fatale: a fake mare used to exterminate stallions when given “special Huggies” by launching a spring loaded blade into the fluffy chest or head

Um … yeah i’ll keep that one in mind

I’m not trying to be mean but I legitimately cannot tell what you’re trying to convey here.

This seems half script half role play. Try setting the scene a bit more to make it concise. Word salads are usually something people try to avoid but it could help conjugate the action of the scene.

Half sleep half awake and runnin on fumes at the time of this …

Right but it’s also just bad