Shadowfax labs Satan's sauna by shadowraiden23

So recently I’ve been working on some major upgrades for the labs … one of which is the gauntlet in case we have a smarty herd try to break in … again - takes a moment - yes we have had a herd of ferals and a smarty break into the labs and into the daycare and earthie part of the labs - siting down at a desk - before anyone ask we lost 28 alicorns 17 unicorns and 50 earthie foals the total estimate of the profits which if had sold them would have amounted to 75k but thanks to the smarty his entire herd paid that prince for it … lil basterd and several others raped and killed most of the foals so their punishment is … well what i call Satan’s sauna ~ or hells incinerator which uses steam to slowly put them down … is it abuse … yes is it illegal no … are we gonna watch all the stallions of the herd SUFFER … yes ~ all while their children and special friends suffer as well ~ well the most of the mares and foals any - standing up and turns on a video -

Inside the room through night vision the stallions and smarty layed about while on the other end their familys were either strap to a wall forced to watch them while others are turned into a efie mare and pillowed as for each of their foals cages they were suspended over molten metal - SPWCIAL FRIEND HWELP MUMMAH SMARTY SAVE HERD !! - the mares cried out as they could only sit and watch - wakey wakey shit rat!!! - shadows voice came over the intercom - the smarty slowy looked around - were am herd ? Were spwical fweind bebehs ??? - the rooms lights turned on showing them at the far end of long room - yur familys are safe for now … but they won’t be for long … - the toughie looked around - were am dummeh hooman !! Give worstest stowmpies !! - smirks as i watch - oh ho ~ a tough one aren’t ya ? Lets see how tough you are when you children are in danger ~ a video shows a cages full of foals - all of you have 5 minutes to to try and reach the other end were your special friends are ~ do so and you’ll leave fail … well then can’t guarantee their well being ~ - the the video shuts off of the foals as the stallions statted waddling towards their speical friends - oh and fare warning things are about to " HEAT UP !! "

Watching still the video and checking the rooms temp - hm this is gonna be fun ~ - the temperature started to reach 150 degrees and still climing as the stallions run as fast as their stubby legs could - smarty sabe mawes and babehs - each one started to pant as one was blasted from behind by a steam jet - thats one ~ - the smarty turned around shouting at the toughie - dummy toughie yu am gonna mak- the smarty was the next to be hit but this time in the face - SCREEEEEEEE worstest hurties seeing places hurts !!! - the time ticking down still as each one start to succumb to their burns while one toughie tried to make it - huff huff awmost there - turning to see the others being burned by the steam as one by one died while he noticed the video still playing of the foals and his mate being turned into a efie pal - my my your almost at the end ~ but tick tock times running out ~ - the toughie now burned his hooves peeling off had barely made it as the shutters closed on his out reach hoove crushing it - times up ~ and oh so sorry but you failed ~ - the room burning hot the toughie died from the heat as his mate could only watch as the shutters closed on him - nuuuu - she cried as her and the others fate were sealed - … that didn’t last long aw well we got some new efie pals and litter pals to sell now … - the screen turning to the mare - … your herd is gona princess ~ … and yes i found out your name and your owner … she wants your foals but no you - the screen shuts off as the mares were left in the other side off the room crying

1 Like