Shadowfax labs shadow's no mercy by shadowraiden23

You are shadow the owner of labs and a 34 year old male who has one red eye and one brown eye and today at the labs was supposed to be a good day but it turned into hell on earth for the fluffys under James’s care

Shadow who had spent the night in his office had awaken to the early morning sun rise - … mm - he gets up and gets dress before heading down to the main floor but only to hear a load smack and rushes down the stairs to see james standing over Melissa- YOU STUPID BITCH WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO !! - james was about to hit her again but was stopped when shadow grabbed his wrist - james … you never lay your hands on her - james had only a moment before his wrist was broken - Melissa looking up at her boss saw he was pissed - boss i - he looked at her - you can explain in a bit - shadow dragged james by his broken wrist and tossed him out like a sack of potatoes - considered yourself fired … and dont even think of coming back - before shadow had turned his back james had gotten up and charge at him only for him to run into a metal poll - … idiot - he sighs and walked back into the labs closing the door and leaving james on the side walk

Melissa watched as her boss walked back in as she was helped up by tiff - boss … i - he placed his hand on her shoulder - i saw the report … and you did the right thing - shadow walked her over to the med bay and help her grab some ice - … i’ll be dealing with the remaining 2 … since james had to fuck up so you go a head and relax - he walked out of the med bay as some foals were runing in to comfort Melissa calling her mommy and others things as she thanked them

The doors to the fortress of death openned as shadow walked into the restricted part of the labs were abusers do their work most of them saw their boss and knew " its the devils hour " to which he hated being called but today was different as he entered a room with two mares both of home were bitch’s sisters - i assume you heard what happened to bitch … - the two only glared at him from their leg holders - well now since your ol daddy has been fired … you two are suffer the same fate … well only one of you that it - the two mares started to cry - but fluffy am good flu - before she could even finish shadow used a pair of pilers to rip out her toung - i didn’t say you could speak… - the mare gags on her own blood as the other remains silent - now then … you - pointing at the violet mare - your our stallions new effie toy … - he turns to the one with out her tounge - you … your the new firework - shadow walked over to the cabinets and pulls out a few tools - also don’t go begging for mercy… - he turned his head showing his red eye - im all out

4 hours had passed as both mares were pillowed both having the same color but the difference was one had her mouth seal with thread and needle why the other tied to a rocket - hey bert got some thing for ya - shadow walked up to bert with the firework mare and like a kid on X-mas he takes it happly and runs out side to set it off while he took the other one to a room with a single fluffy - alright here we are … you know your daddy could have avoid spoiling you but he didn’t… so now all three of pay the price - setting the mare down as crimson red colored fluffy walked out of the shadows - heres your new toy … try make sure she lasts … - he turns and leaves the room with a heavy sigh - … why the hell did i hire that prick

1 Like

I feel like shadow would for some dark humor, play the song “Twist and Shout” while twisting off a variety of fluffy body parts. You know, he twists they shout.

Considering shadows hidden past ( hes a half breed of a witch and draak ) yeah he does a twisted humor