Shadowfax labs shadow's really bad day by shadowraiden23

Just another !@#$%ing day at the city - shadow though to himself as he was the owner of the only laboratory in the city that he lived in - better hope this day gets better - walking to the door of his apartment and noticing a drad fluffy at his door - … - he knew it was his neighbor james who he recently fired from the labs - …

James stood in the hallway laughing his ass off - what’s wrong boss ? Don’t ya like brown fluffys ?? - he was a arrogant jack wagon who loved to play favorites and mess with others but he didn’t realize that he messed with the wrong man on a very bad day -

Shadow stepping over the dead fluffy and walked up to james - Don’t call me boss @$$ hole and be glade i didn’t have bert shoot ya on sight - taking a few steps before james could have a come back he quickly turned and punched james through the wall - great… thats gonna cost me - he sighs while walking down the stairs and pulls out his phone - yeah building management… how much would it cost to fix a wall ? …

12 hours later and one coffee break later - … - he was laying his head on his desk - … 8 hours til everyone clocks out and still got a ton of - his phone going off as he’s answer - WE KNOW WHERE YOUR LAB IS AND THIS IS YOUR ONE WARNING - shadow pinches the bridge of his nose - … is this F.L.F … - the voice on the other end was silent- … im gonna take it as a yes … well now since ya feel like threatening me my staff and the fluffys we take care of here so … - he leans back in his chair - ya got about 3 seconds before the PMCs arrive at your lil safe house but before then your gonna 1. Stop calling 2. Shut down your operation and 3. Learn your place … - the voices on the other line were filled with screaming and gun fire as some one else picks up - got’em boss - the call ends

6 hours before closing time shadow had helped out from playing with the foals in the day care to helping with some tests - man … this day has slightly gotten bet - shadow notice a notification on the tablet and reads it - boss need help now !!! Bitch mare peach has gotten into the earthie pens and has killed 5 foals - he sighs angerly and stands up - sorry lil ones gotta go deal with a bad momma - the foals all gasp as do other mothers wondering who it was as shadow left the play area and stomped his way to the next room

The earthie color room was a short walk away but the door swung open as the earthies fluffys turn to see who it was - boss uh we have peach in the sorry box but - he surveyed the damage done as 4 dead green foals lay on the floor with their mothers crying as one bearly clung to life - where is she … - a tech was walking over with a cage peach - im sorry sir i though the door was fully closed and i - he raised a hand to the tech - you didn’t mess up just hand her ove - he was shat on by peach - dummeh humman get sorry poopies and dummeh babies get sorry stom - shadow lean down and glared at her - shut it … - peach knew she had pissed him off now as most fluffys knew when he glares he was mad

Restrictied zone - the metal doors to the fortress open as one tech was monologing - heh sorry sir and uh - he holds up his hand - i know im covered in shit … and its from peach … - he walked through the doors carring peach in a sorry box - … you just had to make my day a real bad one didn’t ya peach ? - the mare was huddle in the corner of the carrier muzzled and corked - from day !@#$%ing one we gave you a home and warm nest - we made sure you had friends and babies but no you had to break the rules - shadow walked to one of the many rooms the were used for fluffy abuse - well guess what peach … your gonna be nothing more a baby mil til we recover what you have taken - he enters a code for the room he was gonna use and rushes over to a table - so get ready to enjoy you new life ~

Pillowing room

Shadow had dumped peach on to the table and presses a button quickly locking her legs in place - now then … since you came here with your foals you only took care of one … do you remember? - peach looking at him with scared eyes and nods - well before i take your legs … your gonna watch your bestest face a fate far worst then death ~ cause i remember that day your bestest disappeared when actuality he was brought here - he walks over to a box and uncovers it showing a scared blue foal - how ya like this lil device … its a foal decompression chamber - peach started to struggle as her bestest banged on the glass walls of the box - now lets start ~ - shadow walks over to a air tank and slowly turns the knob knowing the pressure would build up inside the box - PEEEP EEPP EEPP MUMMAH !!! The foal could already feel the pressure change as his body started to swell up - heh look at that he’s already fatter than you - he smirked as the air pressure gauge was in the red - now time to say bye bye ~ - turning off the air as the pressure rapidly decreases causing the foal to explode inside the box as his mother could only watch in horror - now its time for you to be a effie friend for ever - peach could only silently screen as the room went dark

Few hours later as shadow leaves the room and presses a call button - got one ready as breeder … make sure she doesn’t die - behind the door was defluff peach, her pinkish fur all gone her blue eyes removed and her voice was forever silent as she layed there regretting every she’s done as the door closes - … about time to close up for the night … - he walks to his office to change clothings

12 hour ride home

Shadow walked up the stairs and notices the wall had been repaired- … - he walked to his door and notice a note - don’t worry about the wall been needing to repair it … also we kicked the guy who was harassing ya and cleaned the dead fluffy from you door sincerely building management p.s one of the lady wanted to know if you had any alicorns up for adoption - he sighed and enters his apartment- … i hate mondays

2 Likes

Can you either take a moment to edit your work so it’s actually readable before posting it, or else at least stop making new stories for posts that are a few paragraphs long or less? This is legitimately approaching the level of actual spam. If you’re not going to bother making your work legible, then please, could you perhaps compile it into a larger file before posting so there aren’t as many of these half-baked RP sessions everywhere?