Shadowfax labs the draaks deal by shadowraiden23

Alright time to … - groans heavily - make yet another deal with the !@#$ing devil - walking to the restricted area or better known as the abusers paradise for most of the labs researchers and techs - i swear if they don’t leave im gonna find another way … and fire who ever summoned them in the first place - the large metal doors open as several fluffys watched from across the lab floor - what is that ? - a fluffy with a translator collar asked as the doors closed - thats a bad place - a tech had told them as the fluffy shuddered

Inside the abusers paradise - … hopefully their in a good mood - walks to the room they recently taking up residency in - alright come on out already know you want to me a god dam deal - several white eyes appeared and moved about - you know i want ya gone from here and i know you want to make a deal so lets hear it - the doors to the room close behind shadow - … - draaks slowly appear and start speaking in a ancient language- yeah i get it ya want in return … now what is it ? - the shadowly like creatures were surprised that some one other than a summoner could understand them as a large elder took a step forward with one word - smartys … we want the smartys you hav- raising a hand up - done take the shit rats and leave - the draaks were eager to leave the room and approached the wall of cages where both bitch mares and smartys stayed in - we thank you ~ - the elder cackled as they faded away taking their prizes - … i hope to never make another deal with again

1 Like