Shadowfax labs the old huntsmen by shadowraiden23

It was extremely rare for shadow to leave the labs let alone doned his old hunter gear but he knew it was for a special reason - hm … - he was a old hunter for when he started out hell he made a name for himself when he was 15 years old how ? By hunting down bad smarty herds in then ruins of Cleveland and whiping all but the mares out to which hasnio paid handsomely for them - … time for the hunt to begin - shadow puts on his black hooded jacket and pick up his knife and his mask before he left the labs for the old hunting ground

Several hunters and trappers sat with their prizes - man i hope that boss of yours pays big time for this - a young hunter looked at Melinda - thats if their not broken … and i saw you traumatizing a mare moron - she looked at the cages holding several mares and atleast 3 smarties - ah what ever their just a paycheck anyway - the old hunter sighs - kid your to idiotic for this line of work not only that but to young … - the younger hunter stands up and was about to say something but was cut off when shadow appeared - some things never changed huh ? … - he walked past the young hunters wondering how the hell did he appear out of thin air - boss … its a bad herd and sorry calling ya out here its … - Melinda looking at shadow her though were of the mares who were forcefully taken from their owners by these smartys - Melinda i know … and i know how to deal with them - he walked towards the ruins as the herds toughies appeared all trying to mount a assault to rescue their smarty and effie mares but when they a man in a black jacket and wolf mask they simply froze in fear

The old hunters who stood back and watched as shadow walked forward towards the toughies - kid ya not gonna want to miss this - the young hunter watched as shadow had pulled out a long knife - i take no pleasure in taking your pathetic lives … but you harmed others and for that the moon has judge you… and the judgement is … eternal dam nation - before the toughies could even say anything they were dispatched with ease as shadow stood behind them - holy … - as each toughie turned one by one they dropped as their legs were removed as if a surgeon as removed them with ease while the young hunter qued up a song from his playlist - i am the storm that is approaching - shadow walked forward and continues to dispatched every smarty and toughie as some had their heads removed while other their legs, balls and no no stick - god dam … what is he ?? Some kind of demon ?? - the young hunter could only watch as there was no blood coming from the wounds shadow inflicted

It had been hours at the moon started to set and the streets were littered with ferals most missing their legs others their balls and nono stick and some with their heads on the ground only to realize their deaths have come for them - spwcial fwend … - the last smarty looked at the mares all of whom were traumatizing by the herd to even speak as his head fell to the ground - did they hurt you ? - the mares all looking at the hooded figure who was wearing a scary mask - w…wanna gu home … - one cried as she held her last foal - i know sweetie … and your going to - a hand was placed on her head - all of you are - shadow kneeled down and looked at the 4 mares as the others were raped to death by this herd - Melinda… got 4 live ones 2 with foals and 1 pregnant and possible miscarriage… - the hunt was over as the winds howled through the ruins letting others know he was there and he hunted once more

1 Like