Shadowfax R&D failed items by shadowraiden23

Okay so figure i do a failed item list… so here it is also note no personal or surrender fluffys were used in these tests … we use ferals, smartys, bitch mares and bestest for theses… so yeah SUCK IT PETA !!!

1. Ultra fatting sketties: a highly fatting sketties ment to help mares produce more milk had some … less than desired results such as miscarriage, rocket shit and exploading fluffys … this is why we test on bitch mares and smartys … not our normal lab fluffys god i really wish i could forget the brown room incident…

2. Foal plane: … wanna give your alicorn foal or wingie baby a chance to fly ? Well you’d be safer modding a selfie stick than using this reason being is cause … well had a fat blue foal called bestest by his mother pee in the cockpit… which resulted in a fire breaking out … and both causing a forest fire - facepalms - not the best idea but was scrapped thankfully …

3. Fluffy scuba gear and mini sub: … thankfully never made it past the trial phase as fluffys are extremely dumb and prone to shaking the mask off while underwater and as for the mini sub … you guys can take a guess what happened

4. Foal bed: … yeah we tried our hands at making the same item hasbio made and failed … we tested with multiple dummies foals ( not real ones ) and found out due to excess power out put it still cause a fire and killed 100% of the time … which why hasbio is being sued by home owners

5. Shock box: just a sorry box this one was ment to reset a fluffy but … a abuser had to and mess with the item a cause a fluffy smarty to … be cooked alive while being shocked - face palms again - we fired the abuser and had him chased off my bert out … resident fluffy cannon expert and tester

6. Skettie machine 1.5: … i don’t know how or why but we had a entire fluffy mare shoved into the machine for sketties and this was not supposed to happen … also it spewed fire not sketties which resulted in this item being canned thankfully

7. Fluffy build a house: oh lord already canceled this one just when some one mentioned it for alleyway fluffys cause their beyond help … the idea was a instant house to which the fluffy would have used but sadly it collapse crushing them…

So thats the list of items we had and don’t even bother making why ? … cause im not willing to put a for rent sign on the side of the lab for spaces and deal with peta or the F.L.F for the 50th time in row

1 Like

kk

Still should have put the sketties at number 2 … but hey ^^; … i though wait fluffys are 20% muscle and about 80% full of shit

I’m just glad it’s not an impenetrable wall of text like all the others… A massive improvement.

2 Likes

Thanks still learning though and had a fellow member wondering if the skettie machine 2.5 will ever be made into a comic

Ok

The foal plane could’ve been successful had they just put the foal in a diaper. Then again, fluffies can still manage to screw it up somehow resulting in disaster. :thinking:

Consider this is bestest … yeah disaster always follows them