Shadow's vacation from the labs part 1 by shadowraiden23

Shadow had decided to take a vacation and left the labs well being in the hands of Melissa as he headed out - man its been a while since i got out of the labs - shadow walked to the taxi and left for the airport

Melissa watches the taxi leaves as she turns around and headed into the labs - well everyone looks like im in charge til he gets back - everyone nodds and some congrats her - honey lets not make to much of a mess whiles he gone - tiff chuckled as she walked back to the desk - i know i know still its gonna be quiet with out him around for a while i wonder were he went off to … - she sighs as she headed to the nursery and met with new foals

Shadow had arrived at the airport and checked in - … hopefully i can make it in time - he rushes through the airport and passes through security hoping to make the flight - … - shadows mind was off abit as this was his first time visiting his familys home after being away for so long - maybe… i should … nah im sure the lab is in safe hands - he hands over his ticket and boards the plane heading out of the country where to no one knows

Back at the lab a smarty had made it way into the woodland nursery and tried to harm the foals inside only to be stopped by cerberus - dummey fluffy wet gu !! - cerberus who didn’t respond and held the smarty down til Melissa arrived - well now … it seems like you tried to harm one of my friends - the smarty looking at Melissa saw she was mad - s…smarty am screwed - she noded - very much so

( hahaha sorry had to put the smarty is screwed in for a laugh any way shadow is away so it’s Melissa time to shine and who’s know what part 2 might have )

1 Like