Shadow's vacation part 2 by shadowraiden23

Tiffany sat at her desk in the reception area of the labs while she was doing nothing but reading a book she had picked up - mhm … man why i can’t i have a fantasy life like this ~ - she though to her self as a tapping noise could be heard from the door - hm ? - Tiffany walked over to the door and opened it - p…wease wet mummah an babehs i…in - she looked down and notice it was 3 mares and a small herd of foals - oh my lord come on in sweeties no need to stay out in the rain - the 3 walked into the lobby and some of the foals were shaking from the cold and others clung to their mothers back - t…tank yu - one mare stuttered as Tiffany called Melissa- hun we got a herd here … no there no smarty with them its a herd of mothers and foals to boot … alright they’ll be here waiting - she turns back to the small herd - alright everyone a friend of mine is coming and she’ll look after you all - the mares all nod as the foals formed a small pile sleeping and trying to get warm as Melissa walked in - oh wow … thats a … lot of babbys um - she pulled out a radio - guys gonna need a hand here - before she could finish a pounding on door caught her off guard - DUMMEY MARES YOU NU WUN FROM SMARTY YOU GET SORRY HOOFIES !!! - Melissa and Tiffany sighs - go figure… she must have been their - the smarty and toughies continued to pound on the glass door as a hooded figure appear cloaked in red - … judgement… - the figure grabbed all three and left a bag of old coins behind as both stood there confuser on what happened - … Melissa… i know strange stuff has been happening around here but that … that was - Melissa nods - yep … i know and atleast they paid

Meanwhile with shadow’s flight - hm … why do i sense some thing is off ? - he pushes the though aside as plane lands in the emerald islands and gathers his stuff up - … time to grab a bite to eat and then head out - shadow walked to a fast food place and gets a meal while reading his messages- … F.L.F go F yourselfs for any and all revenge plots … hasbio … gee i wonder why ya calling me for ? Fricken screw ups and … a messages from Melissa- he reads the message- hey uh boss know anything about some one cloaked in red ?? - he replys - red cloak speaks in 1 word always pays in coins… yeah thats the angel of judgement she’s a lone hunter who punishes smartys and toughies for raping foals - shadow puts down his phone and eats his meal before exiting the airport and hails a taxi

Melissa reads the reply - angel of judgement… huh … well that explains alot - she chuckles nervously as techs come into the lobby and started to put the foals in carriers as the mares started to think they were being taken away - hold on now sweethearts their going to be checked out and see if they have any boo boos - Tiffany smiled as she was a big hearted towards fluffys - now my friend here is gonna do the same with you three so go on and settle in the carriers okay - the mares nod as they walked into the carriers - thanks Tiffany- Melissa sighs - while their getting checked out im gonna go deal with a smarty that tried to hurt a bowl fluff - she turns and leaves the reception/lobby area while Tiffany returned to her book - this rainy day gets weirder and weirder

1 Like

please stop

5 Likes

Thanks for the self image boost, this makes me feel much better about my writing