Shadysmarty

Dude… You were the reason i fell in love with subspecies of Fluffy, Im glad your gonna be lurking about!

5 Likes

SHADYSMARTY IZ BACK IN DA HOUUUUUSE!!!
:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

6 Likes

@Shadysmarty Will be messaging you shortly, but I’ve turned over as much of the content of yours that was uploaded back to you.

6 Likes

Hello and all that.
Don’t be too much of a stranger now.

4 Likes

shit, did we kick you out, dawg? if we did i apologize, i’ve honestly forgotten why we did after all this time but it couldn’t have been anything serious if it slipped my mind like that. for what it’s worth, again, sorry about that and know there’s no hard feelings on my end mang. hopefully the hard drive scraper works and the other pages come through, you always had killer art back on the booru!

6 Likes

Welcome back to the fandom and welcome to the community! Hope you will find your stay here comfortable. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask. Also, if you haven’t, check out the Quick Start Guide. Some useful info there, and a few links that may also help you.

5 Likes

Welcome To Hell! GIF - Welcome Welcome To Hell Welcome Back - Discover & Share GIFs

5 Likes

I like your work. You’ve inspired me greatly.

It’s great to see you post again.

Everything you said about making and posting a high effort comic rings true to me.

Ab-so-lutely delightful work you did on Scootafluff, you legend you.

6 Likes

I loved your work!

3 Likes

#BlueberryGang

3 Likes

And another legend returns.

4 Likes

YAY! Welcome back!

I know exactly how getting stuck with overambitious megaprojects feel like, and making smaller manageable pieces is definitely more fun for the artist. I’ll be looking forward to whatever and whevever you post! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

!?
You’re back!!! We’ve been worried sick about you!!

4 Likes

SENPAI :face_holding_back_tears:

7 Likes

Welcome back, and thank you for the cutest of blue raspberry blep. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wasn’t around during the original Booru but I’ve enjoyed the heck out of your stuff that was in the archives. Even if you’re only here to lurk, we’re glad to have you!

Also while scootafluff might never be finished, would you be willing to give us a plot summary of how it ends?

3 Likes

im sorry the what

2 Likes

Booru was interesting place xd.

1 Like

it sounds like it was hell lmao

1 Like

It’s a pleasure to have you lurking around. Thanks for all the excellent art you’ve contributed over the years.

4 Likes