Shadysmarty

im sorry the what

2 Likes

Booru was interesting place xd.

1 Like

it sounds like it was hell lmao

1 Like

It’s a pleasure to have you lurking around. Thanks for all the excellent art you’ve contributed over the years.

4 Likes

Well, not exactly “back”, I peeked in because Oculus raised the alarm about Shadysmarty. I am active on Discord though, if anyone wants to check up on me.

2 Likes

Aha. I only go into Discord occasionally, but it’s good to know you’re still around.
:blush:

2 Likes

You too!.You’ve been missed!

1 Like

Sounds very much like a Do Not Ask, Do Not Tell sort of thing :wink:

1 Like

'T was a hive of scum and villainy.

I’ve really missed you, Shady. You’re one of the greats to me. Thanks for everything you’ve done up to this point, and if anybody gives you trouble from now on, I’ve got your back.

2 Likes

And the crabcakes weren’t bad either.

Not looking to raise any stink. It’s all in the past. Just making myself available. I didn’t want to just show up randomly commenting on others works.

Thanks for the kind words. Good to see some familiar faces too. @Pumpiikin notices :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome back! omL you were an inspiration to me back in 2017 when I started down this fluffhole.
The highest quality art I’ve ever seen! You fuckin’ legend! Thanks for making the scoota-foal abuse by Dashie so satisfying lmao. I still recall the shitpost where the scootaloo foal is picked up and rolled into a joint :rofl:

1 Like

rsz_1rsz_82fbe5769b2f72ab12de868a99c66c9f_1ee1d0b45d292343473adb360d29ec22

4 Likes

Your art is the absolute tits, and I love it.

So glad you are back in even a limited way.

1 Like

Blast from the past right here.

name is blueberry
likes to raspberry

and I bet she tastes good with blackberries.

1 Like

I’ll give it a think about.

1 Like

Didn’t even know that was still going on

Fluffcast just ended recently though. Last podcast was about two to three months back.