Shadysmarty's take on Fluffy pregnancy (Artist: Shadysmarty) (Fluffybooru id: 19086)

19086 - artist shadysmarty head_canon not_important pregnant safe

“Several of you don’t think my fluffies look pregnant, I’m trying to say they do, as far as my canon goes. It doesn’t really matter, and I understand that it is done for comedic effect. So whatever.”

• Shadysmarty
32 Likes

“Several of you don’t think my fluffies look pregnant, I’m trying to say they do, as far as my canon goes. It doesn’t really matter, and I understand that it is done for comedic effect. So whatever.”

• Shadysmarty

~

Shadysmarty was one of the people critical of the immobile pregnant dam headcanon and he presented his own personal take on how pregnant fluffy ponies look. Personally, I agree with his approach, as I dislike the bloated headcanon myself.

A reason why a lot of things about fluffies depends on headcanon

6 Likes

I heavily prefer this over the immobile dam. The weight of the mother would be on her tummeh babbehs if she were immobile, it’s counterproductive to their development.

3 Likes

The bloated dam works better for comedy really.

2 Likes

She looks more like a munchkin, not that I mind though.

Is that the fluffy equivalent of “I haven’t seen my feet in weeks”?

1 Like

The munchkin idea was unique to FierceDeityLynx though. Also, Shadysmarty’s design of fluffies was kinda of unique. SO unique that it inspired a number of fluffies who followed his particular design like Pumpiikin, much like how McGonagall and Wolfram inspired their own set of artists.

1 Like