Shelf of shame (InfraredTurbine)

Sup folks!
Here’s some dumbass who just can’t literally SHIT on the right place.

I’ve been missing for the last few days (weeks ?) sorry.
I have some ideas I’ll be drawing and post now I’ve started to have more time again. Had some work activities and stuff, also my recently gifted 3d printer was driving me fucking crazy, so I’ve decided to keep it somewhere till I have time for it again xD
Le commissions that I have to deliver, I’ll be working on them and delivering them this week ^^
Thank ya’ll
<3

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

68 Likes

Hope you’re doing good and your work and stuff are good and your recently gifted 3d printer is doing good and your sanity is doing good.

2 Likes

Good good

1 Like

There is something so satisfying about the idea of a toy who can regret its actions and still be a shelf curio, feeling pain and shame. That they can understand a little of what no legs means and you can just take them away is magnificent.

6 Likes

Its going to use the litterbox every time without leggies too so…

3 Likes

ESAD fluffy

2 Likes

Have a little of their legs back? What does it expect, a few centimeters or the whole limb? Damn they’re needy and stupid.

1 Like

I propose a compromise, we put needles in your legs and you can walk…I guess.

1 Like

Hey, I vanished for months. You’re good!

1 Like

You can have your legs back, but you have to make bad poopies all the time, literally every time you need to go you go on the spot.

BUT dont you dare go bad poopies, ever if you do ill take away your weggies.

Understood, no? good.

3 Likes

Bad poopies means foweva huwties and your leggies left because you’re bad and they hate you. Are you too dummeh to understand? Here, eat these poopies to make you feel better(human sized log)

1 Like