For illustrations commissions or so on feel free to contact me :smiley:

99 Likes

I guess the disease isn’t contagious.

10 Likes

nope

3 Likes

But, but, but…I want him…

2 Likes

Pffft that tail looks like a rat tail without the fluff. Nice touch.

6 Likes

poor guy, at least the people at the shelter seem to love him enough to let him play

9 Likes

well, cheaper than having an industrial furnace xD you know

5 Likes

I’m wondering if it’s something degenerative that starts on the outside and works its way in.

Peripheral neuropathy can lead to diabetics losing their feet, for instance. The nerve endings furthest from the brain and spine start to die off. That would explain why the front leg is a peg leg and why the tail has started to go, though the mangled ear and weird patches of skin on the face throw some salt on my idea. It’s too centrally located to be traditional neuropathy, and they look more like burn wounds.

Maybe it’s just an aggressive skin cancer.

4 Likes

You can have him. Piece by piece! ( cackles and walks away )

4 Likes

ezgif-5-2189ec6cf43b

3 Likes

I assume that it claimed his leg in adddition to slowly claiming his fluff.

3 Likes

Honestly, considering how bad his situation is, being able to spend his last days playing with his buddies is best-case scenario.

Still, poor fella.

4 Likes

Not too sure what could be noncontagious but still prevent being sold.

If it was a danger to Fluffies via its descendants then it would be a positive to Hasbio and nation by crippling feral population survival.

If it was contagious to humans then no Fluffy in contact with it could be sold.

I mean, you can buy and sell cats with feline AIDs. All cats have parasites that fuck up your hormones in their shit and their bites can cause your skin to rot.

Just by appearance of the bumps by its eyes it reminds me of the contagious cancers dogs and Tasmanian Devils can catch.

4 Likes

Okay, this is going out on a limb, but hear me out:

Since it’s a rare condition, maybe they’re required to send his body to a laboratory for medical research?

4 Likes

Man it’s too bad you’re so ugly or we’d let you live

1 Like

Oh, they probably could sell it, but selling a pet that requires extensive medical care that the family can’t (or won’t) provide is excessively cruel to the fluffy.

For that, you want an abuser store, not a hugbox store like this one.

2 Likes

Could be a consumer protection law.

“Sorry, this is a defective pet, we can’t legally sell it/adopt it out” or “Sorry, this is considered irredeemably inedible, we can’t legally sell/butcher it.”

2 Likes

Awww this is so sad, at least they cared enough to give him a replacement leg however temporary it might be

2 Likes

Holy shit, excellent sadbox

2 Likes

The peg leg says he has scury.

2 Likes