Shelter (InfraredTurbine)

Homeowner is giving them 10 more seconds than I would have. Still though, there’s something amusing about watching a dancie babbeh dancing, for what it believes to be it’s one chance at a home.

1 Like

Dancie babbeh is the only one who put in any effort. He must be spared. The others can rot.

2 Likes

Hahaha let the shitrat stay on 2 conditions, you can sell her foals. After that she has to become a pillow fluffy.

Sell her on the black market to a abuser.

2 Likes

Only after pretending the dance is so good you’ve decided to take them in and give them sketti.

2 Likes

I’d give them a chance if they ate the grass to trim it and didn’t shit on my property. Beyond that…I’m not saving them from any of the neighborhood cats roaming around.

1 Like

I have a single rule about fluffies. Dancie babies must get their hind weggies removed, and if that doesn’t disuade them, then their front weggies shall be repossesed. Simple as.
I don’t understand what drives me to hate dancie babies so strongly that I need to see them unable to perform their fit ever again.
I would most likely kick the dirty bitch out, keep the foal for amputation and, once its spirit is broken or all its limbs have been removed, kick him out too.

Probably because it is the fluffy’s most blatant, almost aggressively manipulative behavior, it’s nakedly cynical in how it’s supposed to tug at your heart strings. Whoever came up with the trope was a genius

1 Like

What about the fluffies that aren’t like that?

Actually hell yeah, you’re right. It reminds me of those animal rescue videos where they put corny sad piano music. It pisses me off that they use such resources to get people’s awwws.
Thanks for the logic explanation

(post deleted by author)

Blast them with a pressure washer, that’ll clean em good

Oh also just leave them out, you’d already do them a service by cleaning them, now theyd face the cold outside all clean… and wet :3

Oh my god, I want to squish that dancy babbeh so badly, I’ll just look down at him as he spouts and babbles nonsense about me being it’s daddy and then stomp him right there on the spot. “no need to worry about your baby, now you will have to look out for yourself, unless you want to end up as a pillow, hahaha”