Shelter (InfraredTurbine)

Better find another place… fast!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

104 Likes

Poor green mummah :sob:

5 Likes

I actually really like the way the electric green looks on the brown foal. I would take them in for that foal alone. Also, as always, I love your fluffies. They’re up there with Carpdime style fluffies for me.

8 Likes

Fluffies are like an infection. If you don’t deal with them quickly then it’ll be too late.

Give them a night, they’ll stay a week. Give them some leftovers, they’ll demand spaghetti. They’ll take your kindness and twist it because a Fluffy is so often abused and maligned that it sees any form of kindness as weakness and weakness can be exploited.

This might be cruel, but it’s preventing the Fluffy and her young from being brutalised later by an angry home-owner.

23 Likes

And with those colors, i dont think you will. :shrug:

Also… is that muddy prints all over my decking? :hehehe:

2 Likes

You better get up and move or get stomp, the hoomin don’t care so move!

2 Likes

Oh thank you! <3
tbh, I forgot to make its tail and mane dirty too :d

2 Likes

they’ll always want more

1 Like

It’s a very good luck. And I can see the dirt on the belly, like it laid down in mud.

2 Likes

Stomp them to death.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Do what you must for your babies. If that means hypothermia when the dew settles on the grass, then that’s the way it’s got to be.

1 Like

Porch already stained, might as well stomp stomp and wash up the blood/shit too.

3 Likes

XD

1 Like

c9f
Go on GIT.

6 Likes

The green mare doesn’t want to sleep in the cold grass, but she can’t be taken inside.

Clearly the best compromise is to set her on fire so she won’t be cold anymore.

5 Likes

I’ll always upvote dancie babbehs!

Also, Turbine, your art is getting even better each and every time!

3 Likes

obviously there’s no happy ending in store for them but i gotta say, they’re profoundly cute

3 Likes

That dancie babbeh is about to become paste.

2 Likes

Yeah, the porch is already dirty. Make that shitrat regret every coming here! Not too quick, you want her to suffer!

1 Like