Shield Bearer - Battlefluffs (by chase70140)

Here is my entry for -BATTLE FLUFFIES- -SEASON 3 MASTER POST 1- (Eded_ted)

(I recently got a new job and haven’t had a lot of free time, so a quick sketch and 1 or 2 battles is all I can commit to battlefluffies :frowning: )

This is Boot. Apart of a litter of 5, he stood out from the rest. Not only was he born without one eye, but he had a knack for kicking his siblings.

In time, his parents and owner found that the hard wiring in his head was switched; he thought violence was affection and vice versa.

After being abandoned at a shelter, it would seem like he would spend the rest of his short life confined to a kennel. That is until his new owner came to browse…

Now Boot lives a life filled with happiness. His owner gave him two small aluminum shields with leather padding that he is able to enclose the front of his body with to protect from projectiles. Strapped to his front legs, the points that touch the ground are reinforced and kept to a point.

Although Boots has fared against his new friends up to this point, he remembers having close calls with one who was able to pierce his lightweight shield with their horn. He also remembers almost being overpowered by a toughie. His agility is his best friend, but he has almost gotten too tired to move. Only time will tell if his weaknesses will be his downfall.

6 Likes