Shit Factory (Artist: Parchita)

“I may not like “poopie babbeh” content as much as other stuff but Parchita’s work was always delightful. Oh, and it’s fallen out of use recently, but Fluffy ponies realizing that they don’t live in a world where they get everything they want (or even need) and repeating “Nu faiw!” like it would make a difference used to be common. Loved that shit.”
-AnonymousFluffery

111 Likes

Foal nuggets! :star_struck:

They aint getting nuffin, even if bestest goes “missing” id rather drain the milkbags for future use on something worthwhile comes along. what am i a charity poopies are everywhere you have near infinite food :shrug:

4 Likes

Those remaining 4 really seem happy considering their mother just pancaked one of them.

5 Likes

I like to think that the pretty coloring meant someone bought the foal straight away.
-or-
Going by the eyes and the chirping while all its siblings are talking, her “bestest” is derped while having SBS, so a store employee snapped its stupid little neck.

4 Likes

Probably the first one, he aint tubby enough for a sbs

although he is covered up for th most part so it might be a chonker, either way i imagine its not in a better place :shrug:

1 Like

Bought quickly cause it looked nice. Little details tell a story sometimes

8 Likes

She has karen hair.

Beautifully done

5 Likes

Looks like she got punched in the face for being a bad mummah and to pry the pretty one from her arms without damaging it.

5 Likes

I’d buy the four foals and the Milkbag over there…

It’s not a Milkbag? Well not yet.

Oh no. I can do the procedures on my own.

3 Likes

Okay Mummah, your bestest is gone. No reason you can’t just squish and kill the rest of the ugly babies. Inventory Management I say…

1 Like

Just tall them all into a meat grinder. Are we sure Fluffy Ponies won’t get mad cow this way, right?

1 Like

Prions, amirite?

They should

Another reason I’m glad fluffies aren’t real. She would piss me off so much, trying to starve her foals, and killing one, while favoring another, then having the gall to cry ‘no fair’ when having to actually feed her babies.

1 Like

They have already adapted to fluffy life :smirk:

1 Like

I imagine young fluffies have the same lack of awareness of what death is as small children or early stage fluffies.

1 Like

“Awwwe! What an adorable herd of quintup… uh, quadruplet foals…”

2 Likes

and its still in the pen despite being dead

3 Likes

Ah! Wonderful! That makes the lash of karma all the more enjoyable.

Are you the real Parchita or someone who translates the comics?. It’s for curiosity